Hello from TX!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowcapped

Reaction score
Thought I'd introduce myself and my mini guy Rocket! I brought him home on 10/1 and he's currently 17 months old. I used to ride hunter/jumpers and intend on training my little Pocket Rocket to drive when he's old enough. I've been window shopping for a second mini that's already driving but don't tell my husband hehe!

Coming home in the honda horse hauler

rocket08_zps62d5d24c.jpg

A few days after he came home

rocket01_zps1b417512.jpg

rocket07_zps5c65cef8.jpg

With my younger cousin

rocket05_zpsc1d02320.jpg

rocket06_zps910a3f5b.jpg

He got to go on a field trip to my mom's house this past weekend so he can get used to the busy city. He walked around the neighborhood and next to heavy traffic and wasn't bothered by anything. He also got to meet all the neighbor kids and they loved him.

rckt_zpsaa3e724e.jpg

All the photos I have for now! I keep wanting to get some nice shots of him but he's so poofy right now and looks like a ragamuffin.

Welcome!! I always threaten to turn my Honda Odyssey into a horse hauler! LOL! He's a lovely boy.

What a cute guy and a snowcap to boot- AND red too- my favorite combo!! I think you will be amazed at how docile and smart they are- you can send him to my place when you get sick of looking at him, LOL Congrats!

Welcome to the forum and the mini family, there are a lot of great folks here thta will help make your experience enjoyable. Stay in touch and let us know how ti is going in your quest to teach the colt to drive!!

default_xbud.gif
default_xreiter.gif
default_xkngt.gif

Welcome from just up the road, near Austin.
default_smile.png
. Pretty little guy!.

Jan

Glad to have you with us and welcome from NC! Forget what those others said...HG already has spots, so she doesn't need him. FL is too far south, is humid and has gators. He should vacation with US part of the year (see...I'm sharing!!) and visit backyards and porches with Casper!! LOL

Latest posts

Back