Hello from southern CA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Mari, I have 2 minis for over 1 year now. Hershey and Mint. I had horses forever and when they passed I took a break. I was introduced to minis at a ranch I volunteer at and could not resist bringing them home. Hershey is on the left in the photo, he is about 16 yrs and Mint is 8 yrs. I found this site researching and I just love all the good information I 've read. Thank you to you all. I'm glad to be here.

Hi, I'm Mari, I have 2 minis for over 1 year now. Hershey and Mint. I had horses forever and when they passed I took a break. I was introduced to minis at a ranch I volunteer at and could not resist bringing them home. Hershey is on the left in the photo, he is about 16 yrs and Mint is 8 yrs. I found this site researching and I just love all the good information I 've read. Thank you to you all. I'm glad to be here.
Your minis are very cute!

😊 They both look wonderful! I’d have to consider changing both their names though, as just reading them made me yearn for a candy bar! Not sure if I could stand up to the daily pressure! 😂

Looking forward to hearing your “travels” together! I like hiking with mine and some driving also.

👋 Mary Flora

How did they do? Did they like getting out?
Yes, they love it! Except going past the billowy tarp... 😂 Our one mini (the one in my profile picture) always slows WAY down once she sees the barn. LOL

Latest posts

Back