Hello from South Texas!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red.pinto

Reaction score
Hello, everyone, waving from Texas!

Finally decided to become a member after hovering around the site these past few months for some research :).

I currently don't own any minis myself, but I do show two of my coach's minis for our local shows.(One of them is my profile picture!) I'll introduce my boys when I register them here. I compete in most of the classes available, but I favor Halter and Showmanship, but I don't do particularly well in Halter for giraffe-mini reasons. I have been showing since last month, but have been semi-training minis for 3 years, off-and-on! I do plan to join AHMR/AMHA/ASPC when I am an adult, and hopefully become a breeder.

Not a lot more I can add to that! :)

Welcome, from North Carolina!🤗🤗

Texas is a biiiiig place, how South in Texas are you? Once upon a time, in the last century 😂😂, I apprenticed with an Arabian trainer in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area (Greenville.)

What breed(s) are you coming to miniatures from?

Thanks for the welcome! 😁

When I look at pony sale ads, I am reminded how big it is LOL! Only about a hour and a half from Corpus Christi. I bet that apprenticeship was fun!

Actually, I've only ever showed minis, but I suppose APHA and AQHA registered horses!

Latest posts

Back