Hello from South East Texas!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crimson Rose

Positive Reinforcement Pony Trainer
Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Kyla, and I am a 28 year old youth pastors wife/homeschool mom from Texas. I have been owning/riding horses since I was six years old, starting with a miniature colt named Tobasco. From there I went on to owning/riding/training a welsh pony, mustang, paint, and a few quarter horses. My passion in riding is dressage/western dressage and natural horsemanship. I am currently not owning, and haven't since I have been married due to finances and no land, but plan on getting into miniature horses as soon as my husband and I buy a house and land later this year. I am wanting to start with a younger mare or two and hopefully get into showing, driving, and maybe therapy. I am excited and cant wait to jump into the miniature horse world and meet everyone on here! I love to be social online and research, so I am sure you will see me around quite often!

Hi Kyla, welcome to the forum. What was your welsh pony like? I have one, he is 12.2 hands. Too small for me to ride but he is quite a character.

Hello,
My name is Kyla, and I am a 28 year old youth pastors wife/homeschool mom from Texas. I have been owning/riding horses since I was six years old, starting with a miniature colt named Tobasco. From there I went on to owning/riding/training a welsh pony, mustang, paint, and a few quarter horses. My passion in riding is dressage/western dressage and natural horsemanship. I am currently not owning, and haven't since I have been married due to finances and no land, but plan on getting into miniature horses as soon as my husband and I buy a house and land later this year. I am wanting to start with a younger mare or two and hopefully get into showing, driving, and maybe therapy. I am excited and cant wait to jump into the miniature horse world and meet everyone on here! I love to be social online and research, so I am sure you will see me around quite often!

Hello Kyla,

We’re in Grayson, GA just outside Atlanta. We have two mini’s a 18 year old female, Lu Lu and her 2.5 year old son Tito. We also have a mini Donkey 1.8 years old, Darla. I welcome any questions you might have. I’m also on Facebook and Instagram if you’d like to join me there.

Thank you for the welcomes!

My welsh pony was my first riding horse. She was a cute 18 year old flaxen chestnut mare that we kept for years until she went completely blind and we made the choice to put her to sleep. She was wonderful and taught me so much.

Latest posts

Back