Hello from Oklahoma!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Texas. Just another opinion, I do give the Pneumabort shots, or rather I give Intervets version, Prestige I believe. I would probably have her ultra sounded or run the wee foal test if you haven't, and then make the call on shots.

Jan

Hello from Kellyville Oklahoma, Just south and west of Tulsa on Route "66". Where in NE Ok are you. In case you didn't know it the AMHR Nationals are held in Tulsa every September. There are lots and lots of mini's to look at and just about anything you need (and don't need) for your mini's..

Welcome to the forum.

Hello from Kellyville Oklahoma, Just south and west of Tulsa on Route "66". Where in NE Ok are you. In case you didn't know it the AMHR Nationals are held in Tulsa every September. There are lots and lots of mini's to look at and just about anything you need (and don't need) for your mini's..

Welcome to the forum.
I'm about a half hour north of Tulsa. I didn't realize that the AMHR Nationals were in Tulsa until I started looking into minis...shortly after last year's show.
default_thumbdown.gif
I'm hoping to check it out this year!

Latest posts

Back