Hello From NY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'd like to introduce myself!

I've owned my stallion for 8 years now, and this past summer officially added a lovely little mare I have known for a very long time. They are both dual registered and have been shown. I campaigned my stallion heavily PtHA for a long time, and have shown the mare in ADS competitions. Now, I mainly trail drive and show a little ADS shows. My little mare will drive literally anywhere, and I look forward to sharing stories with other mini enthusiasts.

I have my first (mini) foal coming this spring! My lovely little mare will be 320 days May 2nd. Don't tell my partner, but I have another mare coming on trial soon to drive while this one raises her baby!

I love driving and spending time with my horses. I also own an Arabian mare, and live on an 800 acre cattle farm.

I used to be a member of the forum a very long time ago, when I first got my stallion. I remember it was a great resource for a new mini person, even though I had owned full sized horses my whole life!

Latest posts

Back