Hello from Nor Cal!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneBearFarm

Reaction score
Hi all! Just wanted to pop in and say Hi from far Northern California. I don’t currently have a mini at this time but I have, in the past, raised and shown minis and Arabians for several years. Life took a turn and I had to rehome my precious ponies several years ago, but now that life has been good to me for several years I feel its time to dive back in and find a few minis to love, cart, show and just be my support/rock while I battle several autoimmune diseases. I look forward to chatting with y‘all! Thanks for all the love and support!

Thank you!! Yes Minis do bring such joy! I see you are from Northern California as well, Hello neighbor! Do you raise minis or have them just for you to enjoy?

Thank you!! Yes Minis do bring such joy! I see you are from Northern California as well, Hello neighbor! Do you raise minis or have them just for you to enjoy?
Hi LBF! I just have 3 minis and two are driving minis. Have you started looking for your minis? I am located in Sacramento County, but have a good friend that lives in Redding.

Hi LBF! I just have 3 minis and two are driving minis. Have you started looking for your minis? I am located in Sacramento County, but have a good friend that lives in Redding.
Hi! I am looking but just casually, I have a budget but I understand I may have to extend that budget for the right minis lol. I want two minis because one needs a friend and I want to dabble in local and possibly region shows but I really just want them for fun for me and my 13 yr old daughter. I would like a mini that she can show in 4H as well.

Hello from North Carolina!!

I, too, am living with autoimmune challenges. I'm having to train my guy to work around a rollator (rolling walker.) Right now, he's my only, and my motivator to do more than just walk my service dog and hide inside.

I once had the pleasure of living in Sacramento and I surely did love it! We also have in common the previous experience with Arabians. 😁

Welcome, and happy horsie hunting!

Latest posts

Back