Hello from Newport Beach CA!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uni

Reaction score
Hi guys! It's nice to be on this forum w/other mini owners and enthusiasts! My name is Alex and I own Uni, a 13-year-old, 32" AMHA stallion (reg name Quicksilver's Gamblin Man). I look forward to getting to know other mini horse owners and sharing information.

Attachments

• Uni&MeBRM.jpg
    Uni&MeBRM.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 8
  • UniPhoto3.png
    UniPhoto3.png
    709.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Uni_IMG_4905RT.jpg
    Uni_IMG_4905RT.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Uni_Moors_Final.jpg
    Uni_Moors_Final.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 7
  • Uni_sjcparty_IMG_0529.jpg
    Uni_sjcparty_IMG_0529.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 7
Welcome, Alex! It is fun to 'talk' to someone from California! I already feel warmer! Here in the frozen midwest, it was 0.6 degrees this morning! Our minis, as usual, seemed comfortable in their extra luxe fur coats, all natural! :)

Your mini, Uni, is absolutely gorgeous! It looks like you both have a fun time together. Pardon me if this is too personal, but.......
is Uni getting groomed in the bathroom? :D

If so, mums the word because my gang will just feel cheated!;)

Again, welcome! This forum is full of great information and wonderful people ready and willing to generously share their experiences.

Mary

Reactions: uni
He looks like something a fairy tale princess or a small elfin lady would have for their stead. Beautiful.

Reactions: uni
Welcome, Alex! It is fun to 'talk' to someone from California! I already feel warmer! Here in the frozen midwest, it was 0.6 degrees this morning! Our minis, as usual, seemed comfortable in their extra luxe fur coats, all natural! :)

Your mini, Uni, is absolutely gorgeous! It looks like you both have a fun time together. Pardon me if this is too personal, but.......
is Uni getting groomed in the bathroom? :D

If so, mums the word because my gang will just feel cheated!;)

Again, welcome! This forum is full of great information and wonderful people ready and willing to generously share their experiences.

Mary
Hi Mary! And thank you for the welcome! It's so fun to be here and also to talk to someone in the frozen midwest! Which part? I used to be engaged to a guy that lived in Minneapolis and would drive once a month out to my friend's dairy farm in SW Wisconsin to visit my "pet" Holstein, named Athena. I'd take her for walks when it was 3 degrees outside sometimes, everything covered w/snow. For a native So Californian, it was so fun!

And yes, the winter coat look on mini's is my very favorite! They feel and look like adorable plush toys!

Thank you for your kind compliment on Uni, and yes we have a blast together. It's fun to take him into all kinds of places, as I'm sure you can relate. The photo of us in that bathroom pic was at our old barn at Los Angeles Equestrian Center.

And thank you again for the warm welcome Mary! I'm excited to be here and look forward to learning, and meeting new friends!

Alex & Uni

@goatkisses Thanks! I love the name of your Nozzy -- soooo cute! (I couldn't figure out how to get the 'quote reply' to work so this might be in a random spot!) Alex & Uni

@Angie Thank you! And thank you for your time administering this amazing forum, I really appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back