Hello from KY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from BC Canada. I am a relative newbie on the forum and a former lurker too. This is the best place to share the ups and downs of having minis and I bet you will discover you too have advice or personal experiences to share when someone has questions. Glad you decided to join us!

oh, and I LOVE silver dapples too
default_smile.png

Hi and welcome from Southern Oregon!!
default_saludando.gif
I "lurked" for a year before I joined......and I thought that was a long time!! Glad you finally came on board!
default_biggrin.png
Your minis are beautiful and looked well cared for and loved.
default_wub.png
I tell all my friends when they ask why I have minis......."they're the pony I never got as a child!"
default_biggrin.png

Welcome from Southwestern Ontario, Canada.

The forum is the place to be if you have miniature horses.

Lots of great ideas and tips.

Enjoy the ride.

Welcome from SW Missouri! Your Lexy looks like an appaloosa.........My favorite!

Pam C.

Welcome to the Forum from Little Folks in Connecticut, presently with 10 miniatures. We were older folks too when we got into minis and have showed here on the New England Circuit, bred mares and sold foals for many years. We were older when we got into the minis and now both of us are in our 70's and we have slowly been cutting back our herd. I still have some more to place as I'd like to get down to maybew 5 for awhile. They are great animals and I love them so much. Nothing like minis to keep you happy and I get so much enjoyment from them. I have one mini that drives and he was the last mini I purchased. YOu are going to love having them and good luck.

Joyce

Hi all you wonderful LB forum members!

I have been lurking on this forum for about 4 years now, and thought I'd finally join. I have to tell ya, everything I have learned about minis has come from the LB site and forum. Thank You all so much!

I have shared in your pain and joy, love the way you take care of each other, and welcome new people. I probably won't have much advice for anybody, however I can give heartfelt congrats, and sympathy where needed.

After 20 years in the USAF, both my husband and I retired to Kentucky in 2001. I finally got my childhood pony wish four years ago when I bought Jelly Bean (nee; Gypsy Delight) my 1st mini! She was 14 months old, and I was 45! We had to make some fast adjustments to our yard- fence and build a small stall for her. We learned alot together, now she knows many tricks, and loves to perform. Last April, after much thought and a stall addition, we got her a friend, Lexy (nee; Midnight Lexus). Now they are both 5 and the reason I get up every morning. We don't show, or breed - just love the little ones.

This summer we plan on teaching Jelly Bean to drive, so that may bring up a few questions for the forum. Here are my girls

th_MVC-005F.jpg
Jelly Bean
th_MVC-011F.jpg
Lexy

I,m still trying to figure out the photobucket thing, Can't seem to get them to come up bigger! Any advice?
default_wacko.png

Hi from beautiful British Columbia on the west coast of Canada. I am a recent new member too and have learned a great deal from the very knowledgeable people on this forum. Your minis look great and I love the silver dapple colour (yes, we spell it with a "u" up here! ). Enjoy and welcome!

Cheers,

Joanne and Fox
default_aktion033.gif

Welcome from Iowa! Pretty girls you have there.

A big welcome from the land down under, Australia!

Aren't minis fun?!
default_biggrin.png

default_saludando.gif
Hello from way up North Michigan! We're near the tip, and an Air Force family also! I was an A/F brat:)Also married AirForce. He's now a VietNam vet. Now have all three of our grandsons and grandson in law to be in ARMY! Go figure eh?

Been on here a while now, but no longer have our beloved horses..we also had just two, well three at one time, and didn't show except one summer for 4-H..great fun driving. Driving was our first love..look at my profile and you'll see that and i have posted many photos of our driving fun.

Getting on this post late, health issues preclude me getting on for long lengths of time now.

But wanted to say welcome..stick around it's a great family!

Maxine

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back