Hello from KY!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amber O

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just starting in this journey with mini's. We have had one mini for 2 years. An adorable 30" Gray mare who is 6yrs old. She was a pasture pet for our 36 yr old regular sized mare. Our big mare passed away earlier this year and you could tell that Sophie was grieving. We just bought another small mare who is 33" and is also 6 years old and she has a 4 month old colt at her side. We've had big horses our whole life but minis are new. I will definitely be posting on some the forums about training this little guy as he is pretty feisty right now! Thank-you for allowing me to a part of this community!

Hi! How exciting to have a new mare and foal. I’m sure your other mare will be happy for the company after missing her friend. We’re totally new to minis, and I have only been on the forum just a few days. We’ll get our boys in October once they’re weaned, so maybe we can compare notes on the training process. I had horses as a kid and as a young adult, but that’s been quite some time ago. Anyhow, good luck with your new mom and baby. Post pictures when you can, I’m sure everyone would love to see them!

Latest posts

Back