Hello from Idaho!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjordan

Reaction score
I finally joined yay! I have been reading tons of helpful information from a lot of the past forums on here for years, and I finally decided to become a member. Already loving it ;)!

A little about me.. I have been in the mini horses for coming 6 years now and have been actively showing in the AMHR/ASPC Area 8 community for 5/6. I currently own 4 littles. Those being my 11yr old, AMHR mare, FLyin GS Sensational Showoff RB or Jill as we call her. WCS Valley View Pistol Pete, or Peter who is a 4yr old 38" AMHR/Foundation ASPC gelding. Erica's Trotters Kamakaz E, or Kaze who is a 3yr old 40" Classic ASPC gelding. And then my little stud colt, Romeo (WCS Romeo Rhapsody) who is a 9 month old Classic ASPC who I won for free through an essay contest from the same place I got Peter from! He is my first weanling and I am needing all the advice I can get for him! He is already such a sweet and well mannered boy but there is tons more I know him and I both need to learn.
I'm excited to learn more and hopefully help some other people out along the way :D Here are some pics of my ponies for you guys. Hopefully I uploaded them right, sorry if I didn't! (Peter, Kamakaze, Romeo, and Jill).

Peter 2019.JPG Kamakaze 2019.JPG Romeo 2019.png Jill 2018.PNG

Welcome from Texas!! <3 I just judged your mare Sensational Showoff this past week on one of the Facebook showing groups! Your horses are all so gorgeous, I look forward to seeing you around here! :D

I finally joined yay! I have been reading tons of helpful information from a lot of the past forums on here for years, and I finally decided to become a member. Already loving it ;)!

A little about me.. I have been in the mini horses for coming 6 years now and have been actively showing in the AMHR/ASPC Area 8 community for 5/6. I currently own 4 littles. Those being my 11yr old, AMHR mare, FLyin GS Sensational Showoff RB or Jill as we call her. WCS Valley View Pistol Pete, or Peter who is a 4yr old 38" AMHR/Foundation ASPC gelding. Erica's Trotters Kamakaz E, or Kaze who is a 3yr old 40" Classic ASPC gelding. And then my little stud colt, Romeo (WCS Romeo Rhapsody) who is a 9 month old Classic ASPC who I won for free through an essay contest from the same place I got Peter from! He is my first weanling and I am needing all the advice I can get for him! He is already such a sweet and well mannered boy but there is tons more I know him and I both need to learn.
I'm excited to learn more and hopefully help some other people out along the way :D Here are some pics of my ponies for you guys. Hopefully I uploaded them right, sorry if I didn't! (Peter, Kamakaze, Romeo, and Jill).

View attachment 40844 View attachment 40845 View attachment 40846 View attachment 40847
Welcome! Nice horses and that Romeo is too cute for words!

Welcome!
Who is the adorable cutie with the star?
Thanks! That is my Shetland stud colt, WCS Romeo Rhapsody. I got him for free by winning an essay contest this year. He is from Wilk. Ravens Rocket & MW Michigan's Julia, so has Ramble Ridge Rocket, Raven of Bird Haven, and Georgetown's Mr. Michigan in is lineage!!

Back