Hello from Georgia!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amyln29

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
This is my first time owning minis and I have found such helpful information on here! Dallas is 9 months old and Dakota is 8 months. We are learning the basics right now. Dakota has been doing really well with the halter and leading, she even lets me clean her hooves! Dallas is going to be a little more stubborn 😉. They are both so sweet and I’m looking forward to this new adventure!

WELCOME!!!!

We got our first 2 mini's when they were 6 months old. They are half-brothers.
They are 6 years old now :)

You're going to love these little guys, they are awesome!

We have only had them for a couple weeks and I am in love with them already…they are so sweet! I’m looking forward to taking them on hikes someday.

They are adorable! I am new to the world of minis too. My daughter is the horse person in our little family (just us), but I love them already! I wish we'd gotten them younger, but they both needed homes. They are completely unrelated. One is 17 and the other is 6.

l have to be honest, right now, they just seem like a lot of work to me, but I'm learning from y'all how much fun they can be and I'm inspired. My 15 year old daughter and I took them for a walk the other day and it was really fun. First time she's taken a walk with me and the dog in years! It was great fun!

Thanks for postin the photos and video! It will be fun to watch them grow up!

Thank you! My daughter is the main reason I purchased ours! She is 11 and takes horseback riding lessons now and is all about the horses! I had a horse growing up and I have the sweetest memories…wish I still had that sweet horse for my daughter to ride! One day I may get horses for us to ride but for now we have these minis and she is in love with them! I do find that I have to do more of the training 😉 but she is really good with the grooming, stall cleaning..etc…i have never trained any horses so this has been a learning experience for me and I have found so much helpful information from this group! I hope you and your daughter enjoy your minis…it’s nice you were able to have that time together…horses bring out the best in us! ❤️

Latest posts

Back