Hello From Florida!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracyburke09

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I am Tracy, and I live in SW Florida. I have a mini named Nuggett, whom we believe is in foal and due in the next month. I have only had her since June. When she first came to me, she did NOT like anyone or to be touched. Now she is a lover and learning to drive! I love this girl sooooooooo much!

IMG_2153.jpegIMG_7439.JPEG

Welcome from NW Connecticut. Nugget is so cute! How lucky for you and for her that she seems to be settling into her new life. Good luck with your new adventures.

Welcome from the great white north, Northern Alberta, Canada! What a cutie pie! My goodness. Where did Nugget come from? Any idea what kind of stallion she was exposed to or when she might be due? They're such fun little animals. Glad to have you join!

Welcome from the great white north, Northern Alberta, Canada! What a cutie pie! My goodness. Where did Nugget come from? Any idea what kind of stallion she was exposed to or when she might be due? They're such fun little animals. Glad to have you join!
I know very little. We do not know what the stallion looked like or anything!

Latest posts

Back