Hello from East Texas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKSThomp

Waverly West Ponies and Miniatures
Reaction score
Hi I'm Amy, and after raising Pinto riding ponies for the past 25 years, I just put my deposit down on my first miniature; a cute little perlino AMHA/AMHR colt who is a son of First Knight's Billy Idol. Also procuring a nice AMHR extensive blanket appy colored mare - Indian Creek's Super SassyFB_IMG_1655057609985.jpgreceived_3345691685707192.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi I'm Amy, and after raising Pinto riding ponies for the past 25 years, I just put my deposit down on my first miniature; a cute little perlino AMHA/AMHR colt who is a son of First Knight's Billy Idol. Also procuring a nice AMHR extensive blanket appy colored mare - Indian Creek's Super Sassy
Welcome, Amy. What area of TX you are in?

Congrats on your two Beautiful horses.

UPDATE!!! My little Billy Boy has passed his vet check and all is set to go for the completion of my purchase! Just waiting on my updated sales contract and for him to get weaned in order to get him home! I'm so excited!💥🎂🥂🍾

Fantastic! How exciting that is. How long before you can bring him home?

About a month to a month & a half, but we'll be driving to northern Texas to visit some friends in two weeks, and we plan to go meet him in person then! 😁

Update! Drove out Sunday to pick up my little Billy! He rode home in the van in the custom collapsible mini-stall my husband built for me to use for mini-transport. Better than taking the diesel and a trailer, especially with the cost fuel currently!!! Jeff is pretty tickled with his new little friend!

Attachments

• Billy in the Van.jpg
    Billy in the Van.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Jeff & Billy.jpg
    Jeff & Billy.jpg
    610 KB · Views: 0
Update! Drove out Sunday to pick up my little Billy! He rode home in the van in the custom collapsible mini-stall my husband built for me to use for mini-transport. Better than taking the diesel and a trailer, especially with the cost fuel currently!!! Jeff is pretty tickled with his new little friend!
He's beautiful, Congrats! How long was the trip?

Latest posts

Back