Hello from Camarillo CA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plarsen

Reaction score
I am a newcomer to Ca, just a year and half, I have one horse and drive a mini at my friends farm. I recently moved to a new boarding facility full of recreational riders and I'd like to get the driving party started there. They have three minis and 2 donkeys all easy to handle that they would like me help them train to drive. I am going to buy a cart and harness I'm thinking bio thane since they will be sharing it;) I saw a decent mini cart on Craigslist for 400 there is a fellow that sells them, he has a show barn 3 hours away with Piece of me mini's, he seems very nice we have texted.
I do like to compete open show level, do a nice job but not super competitive- I'm a good sport and like everyone to have fun.

Thanks for adding me to your group!

Welcome from Missouri. I'm just someone fascinated by the mini's and learning about them here.

Welcome. Do you have pictures. I love seeing everyone's photos of the minis and the land they live.

Sounds like you have chosen a great horse place to be! When choosing a cart, I suggest you sit in the cart and have someone be the horse between the shafts. A well balanced cart is essential to the horse's comfort and your safety. Some have a poor center of gravity and will tip. Some put too much weight on the horse's back. Inexpensive is great, but check it out for good usability. Looking forward to hearing more of your adventures, and the new driving group!

Back