Hello from Arkansas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homefree21

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
So happy to have found this thread! I am a newer horse owner, I had a thoroughbred many years ago but stabled him so I did not have handle daily care. I just moved to Arkansas on land and just was informed that the place I had been keeping 3 mini's I rescued could not be kept there any longer! Yikes, had to have them transported North Arkansas before we were ready. My husband and I built a small shelter right before the cold hit! Now I am pretty sure that one of the mares is preggo and we are not ready for a foal. We barely can get the mare to get close, we only have barbed wire fencing and my husband is not in town. I have been searching through all the threads for how people here set up paddocks, shelters, fencing, barns, foaling, ect... Has really been helpful to read all the great information on here. They say the most stressful things in life are death, moving, divorce, and birth...2 out of three at once is a whammy LOL! And yes, she can foal any minute now!

Latest posts

Back