Hello from Arizona

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irizarry3116

Reaction score
Thank you for accepting me into what looks like a good group. I am currently in the process of looking for 2 gelding minis with either groundwork started or experience with driving singles. I am just getting back to horses after taking time off for about 6 years. I had back and neck fusions that made riding more risky and of course life happens. My riding horse went to my niece and became a buckle winning mounted shooting horse. My little mini was so happy with the place I boarded when this all happened, that I let her stay with her favorite herd mates. Although riding might not be in my future as much, I do believe minis and a hyperbike out on the dry river bottom, is JUST what the doctor ordered. The search is on. Thank you again. I wanna get that SMILE back - you all probably know the one... the one when you are with your mini.

Welcome! Sounds like you're going to have lots of fun! Good luck finding them soon.

Welcome! I'm from Arizona too! Where do you live? I live in Chino Valley which is just north of Prescott.
Wickenburg. :) I hope to make some appearances in parades with Jack to get him used to the noise and movements. I will have to walk him through, but most likely a great way to introduce him to a bunch of things.

Back