Hello Everyone! Joining you from Scottsdale, AZ

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OceanLyons

Reaction score
Hello,

I am so excited to learn more about my horses, and get them ready for the cart. There’s so much to learn, and I love to read. I’m sure I’ll be making my way through some of the old threads.

I have four minis of varying ages. I also have two Arabians that I hack around the neighborhood.

Take Care,
Darlene

upload_2019-11-18_13-36-22.jpeg
upload_2019-11-18_13-36-52.jpeg
upload_2019-11-18_13-37-31.jpeg

Welcome! I see I'm not the only one who regularly dies their mini's. You did a beautiful job!
Thank You! She was in the Parada Del Sol parade a couple of years ago. Much fun! I was walking her in my neighborhood a day later and had to run home. People were pulling over to watch her. Then, trying to find me on the side streets. My anxiety got the best of me and I booked it home. .
I’ve used Splatt washable chalk coloring, and some other washable ones I found in the hair coloring aisle at the store. The purple below is the spray kind from the party store. upload_2019-11-22_6-37-50.jpeg

upload_2019-11-22_6-38-47.jpeg

I use splat as well, but mine is the dye. It lasts a long time, but I have used the chalk. I also add cutie marks to the rump. I don't have any pictures to share, but hopefully I'll figure out how to load them soon. Your mini's are so pretty! I love the dapple grey. It's so nice to be able to show them off in a parade. Nothing around here, but I wish there were. I am taking mine to my sisters' school. Her professor has never seen a mini.

Latest posts

Back