Hello and a question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bushcharacter

Reaction score
Hello from Australia

I am helping some friends trying to find information on the Falabella horses that were imported into Australia during the mud 1990's from Argentina We definitely know 2 of them as my friend owned them a stallion Falabella Mohican and a mare called Funny Face we have been told there were another stallion and 4 other mares imported at the same time. We are finding it hard to get any information on this import ti Australia. If anyone can point me in the right direction we would be extremely grateful

Anyone able to help with information, please
Or even names of other miniature horses exported to Australia with significant Falabella bloodlines

I have a Falabella gelding I rescued from an auction in New Jersey. I have his registration papers and will look up his bloodlines or photocopy his papers. He was a stallion when he came to me. He was bred by a farm in Canada, I think now out of business, and was owned by a woman in Wisconsin, I beliece
Hello from Australia

I am helping some friends trying to find information on the Falabella horses that were imported into Australia during the mud 1990's from Argentina We definitely know 2 of them as my friend owned them a stallion Falabella Mohican and a mare called Funny Face we have been told there were another stallion and 4 other mares imported at the same time. We are finding it hard to get any information on this import ti Australia. If anyone can point me in the right direction we would be extremely grateful

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 13
Hi, I sent you the papers for my Falabella gelding that I rescued from a slaughter auction two years ago. Maybe you can trace his bloodlines to answer your questions. Martino was bred in Canada, purchased by a woman in the U.S., later given away to a “good home,” and ended up a thousand miles from his home at auction. He was a stallion when he came to me and had been used for breeding. His little mare went to the same home. We don’t know what happened to her.

Does anyone know the breeding of Toyland Mini Mike he was imported to Australia in maybe early 1990's was registered with our Miniature Pony Socoety with no parentage have been told he jay be Falabella Blend
TIA

I had a friend check on the mini. Sounds like he's a Falabella blend, named Toyland Mini Mikie, grey 1993 stallion. Does this sound likely? If he's the right one, only Falabella on the topside.

Here's the pedigree:

Attachments

• screen shot - 12-17-18 - toylan mini mikie pedigree.jpg
    screen shot - 12-17-18 - toylan mini mikie pedigree.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back