Heh Tony, nice article

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckskin gal

Reaction score
Just received the new Miniture Horse World...lovely magazine and seen the article about Tony's farm. So nice to be recognized for your years of being in the Miniature Horses. Congratulations, Mary

default_no.gif
i haven't got mind yet.Is this the Feb/mar issue

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I'm looking forward to that!

Mine has not come yet but Tony is one of my main mini mentors!

Susan O.

Thanks. They did a nice job with it. This morning at 2:00 we may have received Incredible's replacement after ten years. He is out of Incredible's dam, Little America's Tex Belle, and by the last son of Lazy H Desert Storm, Little America's Kickapoo Joy Boy. Incredible was by Desert Storm so this is a three quarter brother. Here is Little America's Kickin' da Vinci. He is 16" tall and a few spot leopard.

davinciDSC_2572.jpg

He's only four hours old so not a very good picture, but I am excited about him.

Thanks. They did a nice job with it. This morning at 2:00 we may have received Incredible's replacement after ten years. He is out of Incredible's dam, Little America's Tex Belle, and by the last son of Lazy H Desert Storm, Little America's Kickapoo Joy Boy. Incredible was by Desert Storm. Here is Little America's Kickin' da Vinci. He is 16" tall and a few spot leopard.
davinciDSC_2572.jpg

He's only four hours old so not a very good picture, but I am excited about him.
default_new_shocked.gif
wow

tony.

post this guy on his on post on lilbeginnings, so everyone can see him.He is a keeper for sure. Love his color.What color is he?Joy Boy is FINE.
default_yes.gif

Yay!!!! Tony he is wondermous!!! I am so excited for you!

Susan O.

Wow, congrats!! You deserve some good news like this baby, good for u!

Oh, Tony, how wonderful! I am excited for you with this new foal. Keep us posted on his progress and more pictures please. "Dreams do come true"!

default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Freida

Silver Ridge Minis

Latest posts

Back