HEE HAW...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheryl, your Santa was Susan (Painted Promise) Very nice gift!

We're heading off now. Maybe I'll go and rub Santa....NIGHT NIGHT. Ce

Hi guys - (first of all I HATE ICE) :DOH!

Secondly A BIG THANK YOU to Tammy L. who was my SS and got me a lovely horsey blanket, a black horsey hanging suncatcher type thing I can't think of the official name LOL), some peppermint treats and a horsey image cd - I will get pictures tomorrow.

Teri I am so sorry I missed our party couldn't get online then I freaked when the forum was down today
default_wacko.png
I am glad you liked your goodies. I know you are not miss "computer" but I figured Angelica could get your pics on the keychain for you
default_wink.png

Have a good night everyone!

Maybe I'll go and rub Santa....NIGHT NIGHT. Ce

[SIZE=18pt]LOL !!![/SIZE]
I know you are not miss "computer" but I figured Angelica could get your pics on the keychain for you
default_wink.png

You got it !
She's my saving grace when it comes to things like that
default_wink.png

Sorry you missed the party
things were just getting exciting and BAM!
it was lights out on the forum
default_unsure.png

Very Bad timing
default_no.gif

Well, our internet came back on last night at 9:30 central and I came back, and yes, BAM... nothing
default_no.gif

But, maybe we'll just continue our party tonight
default_wink.png
I have pictures, and I'll post them on the other link I guess? Teri, thank you again!!
default_aktion033.gif
And Susan, SO happy you like your stuff
default_aktion033.gif

This was so very much fun, but hoping next year our internet connection doesn't crap out at the wrong time
default_wacko.png

hey Cheryl yes it was me... i had it shipped direct because i was late, the gal was supposed to put my name and forum name and hee haw secret santa. maybe she didn't after all? but i liked it so much i got me one too!
default_yes.gif
i must admit i was a teensy bit disappointed with the sound but then i have several magnificent-sounding brayers here... i should contact the manufacturer and offer them some new brays LOL
default_biggrin.png
i am trying to get my daughter to record them on my phone and make them my ring, that will drive EVERYONE crazy!!!

and just so you all know, i am ALREADY shopping for next year! no more thinking i have lots of time and then suddenly i am late :DOH! and i found the COOLEST thing on e-bay, i got outbid on the first one at 5:15 this morning while i was still sleeping but the gal said she is getting more after the first of the year...

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
Thanks Susan, I really love the clock...

I do have a ring tone on my cel phone from the phone company, it is a little "off" but a donkey sound none-the-less....since my donkeys do not bray...when we are home at least...it sounds perfect to me!!!

Had a Birthday party for my Mom yesterday and everyone loved the clock also!!

Thanks again
default_wub.png

Nikki, you are most welcome for your gift!!!

[SIZE=12pt]Ok I opened mine!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
I got a framed picture of the cutest donkey foal, and a cute card with a donkey on the front from Donna, aka Pooperscooper. Thank you so much Donna!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

IMG_5695MediumWebview.jpg

Thank you so much Cheryl...I got several post cards of where she lives and really cute tree ornament and an AWSOME print...I can't wait to bring it to get framed
default_aktion033.gif
...it was all worth the wait...thank you
default_wub.png

293217613.jpg

oops forgot to put the cards in the picture...

[SIZE=14pt]OH I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

Hi guys!

I know I am late but wanted to post abouth te gift I recived I love it I got a halter some horse treats a stuffed donkey and a picture frame!

I went to post hte other night duringth party and could notget on for nothing an then the site was down for me the next day and I have been to busy all week!!!

MeadowRidge Farm Don't forget there is more to come from me I am still wating on the special order item I got for you hopefully it along with a few otehr christmas gifts I ordered will be here soon so I can mail your out to you!

RNR

RNR..THANK YOU, I will make sure I post pictures of the additional gift/gifts when I get them. Now I cant wait
default_aktion033.gif
I love christmas time
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
Ce

Latest posts

Back