HEE HAW...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, OMG, OMG, It is, it is, i is. I couldn't wait. I got a wood burning from Shawna. The one on her web page of a little boy trying to lead the stubborn donkey. Not the one where he is squatting but standing and pulling. I absolutely love it. Thank you SOOOOO much Shawna. Hey and I also got Donkey from Shrek. I just love him too. I'm sorry but I can't post pictures, doesn't work for me. But if you look on her web site she has many beautiful woodburnings on there asnd mine is one of them toward the bottom.

OH SHAWNA I'M SO GLAD YOU GOT MY NAME. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Thanks Ce, THANKS LISA! I can actually wear that shirt to work to stay warm!

Bonnie, I'm glad you like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I am finally here. The weather here is terrible. I am staying at my daughters. I will start reading to get caught up. I will post my pictures.

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Hello, I'm here!! Hubby's party was fun, but he has to go to work in a couple of hours so we came home early!!

Thank you so much Cheryl...I got several post cards of where she lives and really cute tree ornament and an AWSOME print...I can't wait to bring it to get framed
default_aktion033.gif
...it was all worth the wait...thank you
default_wub.png

293217613.jpg

oops forgot to put the cards in the picture...

[SIZE=14pt]Oh boy!!! Thank you Bonnie!
default_aktion033.gif
I got a horsey picture frame, horsey windchime, a donkey that my son has already claimed, a Christmas door hanger, an ornament, a nik nak, horse treats and some cute Christmas pot holders...
default_aktion033.gif
I'll be back, I will take pics now and upload...
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Thanks again Bonnie!
[/SIZE]

I'm glad you liked it Shannon. You are lucky to get the little metal horse ornament that was in with the calendar. I almost kept it. LOL I just loved it. Hope you do too and you know what is funny, I was thinking of Hall when I stuck the little donkey in there.
default_whistling.gif
Oh well I knew someone would like it.

[SIZE=24pt]Merry Christmas.[/SIZE]

Ok, I opened mine. You don't know how hard this was to bring this up here with me and not open it. It was killing me. My gift came from iluvwalkers. I love everything. I got a pretty blue lead rope, some really great smelling donkey soaps(I just love that kind of stuff), some donkey treats, I will give the donks some as soon as I get to go back home, there was a really cute tree ordament that said "Hee Haw Exchange", and there was was tart banana nut bread burners. They smell just like the real thing and a wooden donkey cut out.

I just loved it all. Thank you so much. This has been so fun.

WOW--everyone got some really nice gifts. I pinned another thread to post your pictures on, if you want. Anyone who wants to see Santa ...you'll have to email Nik or Shannon. Believe me, I really cant let them post them here :DOH!
default_blush.png
default_nono.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif

I'm back home, and its just starting to snow out. This has been alot of fun tonight, now I cant wait for the next one. EVeryone got some nice gifts. I love mine, and Mom thinks she is keeping my shelf sitter and Lindas nightlite. Shes NOT. Got to go and tuck the boys in bed, I'll check in later. By the way, Nik, I emailed myself that santa, dont you love those first impressions? Hes nice. ...lol.

MVC-003F.jpg
Julie !!!!
thank you Soooooo Much !
I loved your note so much
default_smile.png
right back at ya !

hey everyone
default_biggrin.png

I got a Marble/Onyx Donkey Pencil/Pen holder .... it is so neat !!!
Digital Picture Key Chain ... yep
default_biggrin.png
I did
default_yes.gif

AND
"Mary Kay" foo foo's...omg...thanks
default_smile.png

Thanks Julie !!
I wish you and yours ;)
A Pipe Bursting Bonanza too ...
Hugs ~ Teri

[SIZE=14pt]Oh boy!!! Thank you Bonnie!
default_aktion033.gif
I got a horsey picture frame, horsey windchime, a donkey that my son has already claimed, a Christmas door hanger, an ornament, a nik nak, horse treats and some cute Christmas pot holders...
default_aktion033.gif
I'll be back, I will take pics now and upload...
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Thanks again Bonnie!
[/SIZE]

I'm glad you liked it Shannon. You are lucky to get the little metal horse ornament that was in with the calendar. I almost kept it. LOL I just loved it. Hope you do too and you know what is funny, I was thinking of Hall when I stuck the little donkey in there.
default_whistling.gif
Oh well I knew someone would like it.

[SIZE=24pt]Merry Christmas.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Bonnie, I forgot to list the calander because Hall got that too and took off with it! I'll get it back though!! And I DO love the horse ornament. It's already on the tree!
default_yes.gif
Thank you again! I'm going to finish posting my pictures now!
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I am glad everyone received there gifts this year,and everyone seemed to be very happy with what they received. THANK YOU for being such good Santas. If anyone has any ideas, while its fresh in your memory, for next year PLEASE let me know. The only thing I didnt like was flood control. I do think the chat room was alot easier, more confusing, but easier, but if went orderly like this year, I think I do prefer a chat room. Anyone else ideas? Ce[/SIZE]

Not sure who to thank for my lovely gift!!

I love it, it is so cool
default_aktion033.gif
Img_1083.jpg

Looks like everyone has lovely gifts also
default_aktion033.gif

Nikki, so gald you liked your gift, it was so hard to send it, I loved it
default_yes.gif

Thank you, please speak up....

ps...sorry about the popcorn kernel on the stove ooppss

Ok, I see not too many are posting pics on the other thread so here is what I received form RNR (Rebecca)
HHawgiftecRNR2007JPGredo.jpg
...and this is what Tammy (Whiskey Creek) received from KScowgirl (Michele) I'm going to steal her shelf sitter...
default_yes.gif
TamfrmMicheleHHaw2007redo2.jpg
and here is that shelf sitter on my fireplace...dont you think it should stay at my house???
DonkeyfromMicheletoTamredo.jpg
and here is Linda H. gift from Shannon, ...I think I should steal her nightlight too...thats the cute little country house you see
07HHawshannontoLindaredo2.jpg
Thank you all.

Latest posts

Back