HEE HAW...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teri, would you be nice to Shannon! No Julie is not here yet and neither is Bonnie. Go ahead Shannon start opening and anyone else and post you puics. Dont you all think the chat room was a little easier?

Last edited by a moderator:
OK....let's get the party started....
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_wink.png
default_laugh.png

Who goes first????

[SIZE=14pt]Could the timing been confused???[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Shannon helped me interpet the time today[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Thanks again Shannon[/SIZE]
default_laugh.png

I dont think so, Bonnie is in my time zone, but parts of Wisc. are getting hit with a storm so maybe she cant get on.

[SIZE=14pt]Well ??? [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]If we could have posted "SANTA"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]it would have been nicer [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]
default_wink.png
[/SIZE]

ok i'll tell on myself, i went first! since lindsey was on the comptuer and everybody is waiting for me to go to dinner... my pal was FlatCreek (Tammy) and i got a TON of stuff...
default_new_shocked.gif
a light-up donkey (like for a nativity), a crystal mini pulling a cart, a key chain, a bracelet, and a donkey crossing sign... and for the ranch, 6 home-made hoofpicks out of horseshoes and a wormer

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

[SIZE=14pt]It would have given us something to look at while we waited huh??[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Yeh, the chatroom may have been a little easier, but it was still hectic with everyone talking at the same time. We'll keep on until we get it right! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Okay, I've got presents to open...hehehe[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I'll be back![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]o.k i'm back i was looking at Santa again...lol...i am opening mine now from Cheryl
default_biggrin.png
...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Okie Dokie
default_yes.gif
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]I'll just have to open mine too
default_biggrin.png
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Hey...is Nik here????[/SIZE]

I'm here! And paying by the minute because our internet is messed up. But, poor Michele! We have snow and still have power so far. Anyway, I'm opening and typing at the same time
default_biggrin.png

I"ll have to be quick because this connection is temporary, I'll try to post pic later.

p.s. There's another Tammy?
default_smile.png
Hey Tammy
default_saludando.gif

ALrighty, I couldnt wait~~
default_biggrin.png
I received from Rebecca (RNR) a horse brush, donkey decal; dog tatoo; braiding bands; key chain; hoof pick, and a hair brush. and Tammy is opening hers and then will go and head home to post. Linda is tearing into hers now too. Ohhhh, Linda got from Shannon..a really cute night light (I'm going to steal that on her
default_yes.gif
) a farm towel and a horsey pic frame. I got to go and take some pics quicj and download them..I'll be back.. Ce

OK, I opened mine....

I got a really pretty dark blue sweatshirt with a deer and a boat on it, two small donkeys (jenny and foal), a horse polar fleece throw and a chia pet DONKEY!!!! Cool! Can't remember who had my name. It was on the shipping box but not on the package.

Thanks anyway!

Teri, from JumpinJackFarm...

THANK YOU!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I love everything
default_wub.png

I got: the sweetest card, an ADORABLE wooden box with a hand-carved donkey on top, the cutest hat, glove and scarf set I've ever seen (have the hat and scarf on now - love them to pieces!!)

Thank you EVER so much!!

I wish I didn't have to hurry away. I hope our net is fixed later then will check back in, hopefully with pictures. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

wow this is really hard with the flood control! hey all i will have to check back in again later
default_saludando.gif
to catch up with everyone, they are all standing over me wanting to go to dinner :DOH! so i gotta go. love you all and i will check back in a bit to catch up!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Oh boy!!! Thank you Bonnie!
default_aktion033.gif
I got a horsey picture frame, horsey windchime, a donkey that my son has already claimed, a Christmas door hanger, an ornament, a nik nak, horse treats and some cute Christmas pot holders...
default_aktion033.gif
I'll be back, I will take pics now and upload...
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Thanks again Bonnie!
[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back