HEE HAW...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
I know I am early posting this, but I want it to be on just in case someone else gets on here early, considering all the bad weather everyone is having.

[SIZE=14pt]WELCOME to our 2nd annual Hee Haw exchange. Is everyone ready to open there gifts?? Ok, tell me who cheated, and peeked before hand? I know Linda H. and Tammy L. (Whiskey Creek) both have been good...because there gifts are laying on my dining room table! Tammy just got her confirmation from ML and she wasnt sure she would know how to poast the pictures ...so I took one for her and will do it, and Linda, Ohhhh..what can I say..she will probably be fighting me for the chair at the puter later. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] Before we begin...lets keep it orderly this year, last year got a little bit hectic and no one really knew what or who was talking. I am hoping it works out well doing it on the donkey talk forum, otherwise next year we will go back to our private chat room for it. PLease post as you get on right to this thread, so we know when most of us are on. There should be 16 of us on here tonight, some will be late. After you have opened your gift please post a pic which I will put up another thread and pin it. Any problems email [email protected]. That said..HAVE FUN and I hope Santa ws good to everyone. Please remember to Thank you Santa as well. Corinne[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Anyone here??? I hope the weather is holding out for everyone, its starting to snow here. Tammy and Linda are both her with me. Tammy will be heading home shortly and Linda, she is just becoming a permanent house guest
default_yes.gif
, Ce
[/SIZE]

Hi Everyone, this year sure went fast. I'm being a good girl and waiting impatiently to open my gift. Linda

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone.......
default_biggrin.png

I am posting for Michele, aka kscowgirl..........she is w/o electricity for 5 days now, and yesterday received

12" of snow..........
default_no.gif
default_sad.png
default_no.gif
default_sad.png

I called her today to check in. She is really having a hard time dealing with all the hassles.

default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif

She will not be able to join your party tonight. She wanted me to let you know.

Keep her in your thoughts and prayers
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

The donkeys and minis are fine and have plenty of hay to keep warm.

She and Jon have a generator for heating the house. Still had to throw out all the food in the fridge tho.

What a bummer........ :arg!

Susan, Thank you for letting us know about Michele. Please tell her we are thinking of her, and I will keep everything pinned for awhile so she can see it when she get power again, which I sure hope is soon.
default_yes.gif
I am glad to hear her animals are all ok, but what a mess. :arg! It seems like so many areas are getting hit by nasty storms. Also, tell her Tammy made it on in time for the party, she had asked me about that awhile back. She was Tammys exchange pal. Tell Michele to just hang in there, and take care of yourself, family and animals. Corinne

[SIZE=18pt]Its 7:00 where are you. We will open our fits as soon as a few more get on, is that Ok with you Shawna? Nik, Shannon and Teri..quit rubbing Santa
default_drool5.gif
default_nono.gif
and get your butts on here.We want to open our gifts
default_yes.gif
[/SIZE]

Oh Yes!!! and please tell Michele we are thinking about her. Of all things... Kansas having problems like this
default_no.gif

[SIZE=14pt]I'm here!!!!!! Without Santa too...
default_sad.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I hate that for Michele. I hope she will let us know if we can do anything for her![/SIZE]

Thank guys for your replys.

If someone wants to call her, pm me and I will give you her phone#.

She may want to know what every one is receiving.

[SIZE=14pt]Shannon ... were you going to post the "Jiggly" one [/SIZE]
[SIZE=24pt]?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Is this where we're supposed to be?? I've got a bunch of gifts to open (thanks Bonnie)... I need to get busy...lol [/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Give us some instruction Ce please!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]***Raising my hand*** ummmm, Ce? Teri's trying to get me in trouble...
default_poke.gif
[/SIZE]

Well ... I believe Nikki had the [SIZE=12pt]Nastiest Santa [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]at least mine was "official"
default_yes.gif
[/SIZE]

Ok, who are we waiting for yet. I know some are not going to make it because of storms. We have on here, Linda H, Tammy L, Shannon, Teri, Shawna, Nik, Susan (for Michele), and those that are having storms or will be late if they can get on would be. RNR, Donna (Pooper Scooper) , Julie, Susan; and Bonnie. Should we go ahead and open our gifts?

Latest posts

Back