Heaven gained an angel this morning :(

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniaturehorselover

Reaction score
Saddens me to say this but Ruby's mom Moonshine crossed the rainbow bridge this morning
default_sad.png
my heart is absolutely broken.. Ruby was gonna be 4 months the 19 was planning on weaning her then but guess she has to take the loss of mom
default_sad.png
. She was such a sweet heart and would do anything for Ruby, glad she gave me this special gift as asif she knows she was going to pass. . Tests reveals Moonshine had cancer and had to be put down. She was doing so well and was truly an angel
default_sad.png
RIP sweet girl

IMG_11208424971742.jpeg

IMG_11150558712021.jpeg

IMG_11191353340431.jpeg

IMG_11228358559410.jpeg

IMG_11162435684399.jpeg

I am so very sorry you lost your beautiful Moonshine! here is a {{{{big hug}}}} for you and little Ruby
default_pray.gif

I am very sorry, she was a great mom. Big hug from me and my girls. She is probably up there frolicking in a big green alfalfa pasture as you read this.

Sending lots of {{{{{HUGS}}}}} your way. She was a beautiful girl!

I'm so sorry to hear of Moonshine's passing! HUGS to you and your filly.

Ruby should be fine with "early" weaning and will help to carry on her dam's legacy for you. Take comfort while you watch her mature/grow up!

Again, cyber hugs coming your way.

So sorry for your loss. Best of luck to you with helping your filly cope with the loss of her dam.

So sorry to hear this. I hope baby doesnt take it too hard. Sending positive, heart healing thoughts and energy to you and Ruby.

RIP beautiful girl. <3

*hugs*

Sending my heartfelt sympathy to you over your loss of your lovely mare.

May you have a comforting dream of her healthy and happy, running in the green valley.

Kim I didn't know her long enough she was abused and finally starting to come out of her shell :/ but she was always first asking for apples
default_smile.png
and was a great mom to Ruby

I'm so sorry just heartbreaking ((((HUGS))))

Hoping Ruby settles in quickly with her life without Mom

and sooo hard on you. Moonshine gave you a wonderful gift of Ruby

to ease the pain

Oh that breaks my heart to hear that she was abused. At least she found love with you and you can give her baby all the love you would have given her. Ruby is pretty too.

I am so sorry you lost your sweet mare......I hope that you can take comfort in caring for her filly Ruby. I will keep you both in my prayers.

I'm so very sorry that you have lost your beautiful Moonshine, I remember when you got her. She was so lucky to have found love, comfort and kindness during these last months of her life. Sending you and little Ruby big (((HUGS))).

RIP beautiful lady.

Latest posts

Back