Heath Ledger

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimama

Reaction score
28 year old Heath Ledger has passed away. Nothing yet on why or what of but they found him in his New York Appt dead today. So sad. I really liked his work.

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

OMG.....that is sad.....I'll have to tell my BIL.....

~kathryn

A Knights Tale is one of my fav's... Its so sad, he had so much more life to live.
default_no.gif

Looks like he may have OD'd on prescription meds. But nothing concrete yet. How shocking! I feel bad for his little girl.

Oh my gosh no, i am about to cry he was one of my faverite actors and i had the biggest celeb crush on him back in middle school, omg ..this is going to take a while to sink in
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
default_sad.png

Oh that's terrible! I really liked him in The Brothers Grim and in Broke Back Mountain. He was in Casonova, too, right?

OMG
default_new_shocked.gif
that is so sad. I just seen him on TV the other day. I loved him in a Knights Tale.......Geeshhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

They are saying he was found dead in bed with sleeping pills. An autopsy will be done tomorrow.

So sad, he was a very talented actor.

That sucks! He was such a great actor! (He was always my favorite actor- so hot too!)

I saw it when I got online today.
default_no.gif
He was one of my favorite actors and I JUST watched Casanova last night.
default_sad.png

So sad and so young.. He's been one of my favorite actors, loved his role in "Knight's Tale" and "Patriot" and looking forward to his role as Joker in the new Batman movie.. Will be weird/hard to watch him in the Batman movie knowing he's gone now..
default_no.gif

Lenna I know how you feel, my sister in law called to tell me and I didn't believe her. Until I turned on CNN :DOH!

I kept standing, sitting, standing, sitting and saying "NO!!!!" in between. He was my Hollywood crush and I am in shock..such a shame!!

I have no clue who this person is...

what movies was he in?

Just looked him up...he was the blonde guy in Brokeback Mtn??? I guess they made him look much older in that movie than 28. I've seen the patriot but don't remember him in it.

Very sad...just another example how you can have $ and fame/good looks and you still can be very very unhappy and lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, how terrible. I was terribly sadden when I heard this on the news. He has always been a favorite actor to me. Ever since A Knights Tale. I might just have to go watch it now.

I heard about it last night on CNN. I had posters of him on my wall that I had to take down ASAP. It just made me sad to look at them. I am a HUGE fan! He did so many great movies many people have never heard of. I hope it wasn't something to do with the sleeping pills or drugs. His poor family and daughter need to know it was something medical and not a suicide or drug abuse.

Its such a shame that the world lost such a talent and a family lost a son and father.
default_no.gif

sad indeed ..... he also played in one of my all time favorite movies , the Patriot , as Mel Gibson's eldest son .

My heart goes out to his little daughter .

I still can't believe it today....
default_no.gif
default_no.gif

He did so many great movies many people have never heard of. I hope it wasn't something to do with the sleeping pills or drugs.
I fell in love with him in 10 Things I Hate About You (I looovvveee this movie...I think I've seen it at least 100 times)...and The Patriot - love, love, love that movie. I also enjoyed The Four Feathers, that is a great movie that went totally under the radar, at least up here anyways.

*sigh* just soo sad....and yes, they are saying it 'looks like' an overdose of sleeping pills...though they haven't confirmed anything, they did say sleeping pills were found beside the bed. They are saying it was accidental....and I truly hope it wasn't planned......

~kathryn

Latest posts

Back