Heath Ledger and NOW Bernie Mac?????????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
I kind of feel silly that I get so upset when these celebrities die but I do. I don't cry or anything but I feel the loss. And these two were people that just seemed so young and full of life. Bernie Mac was only 50. The yahoo article said he died of pneumonia complications not related to the sarcoidosis that he had been dealing with.

Just thought I would post it just in case some of you are fans but missed the news.

I just moment ago got the news from fox...so sad, i really really liked him, he was one of my faverit comedians, i remember watching the Bernie Mac show when i was younger and never missed an episode.
default_no.gif
default_no.gif

I am the same, i get emotional when my faverit celebs pass away
default_no.gif

I don't feel more upset because they're celebrities, but I find that certain deaths bother me more so than others...some deaths just seem even more unfair...other situations are so sadly ironic...still others strike me as such a loss to the universe that I can almost feel the vaccuum (like Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn).

I have sarcoidosis and didn't realize he had it as well. It is always sad to see a fellow human pass away so young.
default_no.gif

I didn't know who he was.
default_sad.png

This just in from CNN:

Soul singer Isaac Hayes, who won Grammy awards and an Oscar, has died at his home in Tennessee, police say.

Back