Hearts and Hooves

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildoak

Reaction score
Just watched a feature on local tv this morning about the Hearts and Hooves organization. Veronique is taking her minis downtown everyday to the convention center where evacuees are being sheltered, and working esp with small children, helping them get through this tragedy in their lives. She was in the studio with a mini and a huge standard poodle. They do great work here in the area all the time, are always in need themselves of funding or donations. www.heartsandhooves.org if you want more info.

Jan

Veronique is truly an angel.What she can do with horses is a miracle.She has Chester who was born here on my farm.He is housebroken and loves to work.When I give farm tours I always say yes, but there is a catch. I ask the people to leave me a donation for Hearts&Hooves and explain about it and they are always willing. I love doing the tours and showing off my Minis and it helps a very worth cause. I send the money on to Hearts&Hooves who is always doing so much for others in need. 1 family left a check for $100.Every little bit helps.It is nice to know that Minis are helping Katrina victims in their recovery.We all know how good Minis are as therapists and that they are good for your soul.

[SIZE=12pt]Veronique is a dear friend of mine, and Yes! Bevann, she truly IS an Angel!
yes.gif
[/SIZE]

Her organization, Hearts & Hooves, can sure use some donations right now. Little Bit's Forum has taken some money out of it's "Help Fund" to pay for the glue that is used to apply the shoes to a couple of her little dwarf minis' hooves.

I know a lot of people will be donating to the Katrina victums, but we have to keep in mind that it costs Veronique a lot of money to keep her wonderful organization going as well, and with the price of gas anymore, just that alone, to transport her horses from one facility to another is a LOT of money!

Heats & Hooves will NOT be forgotten.
no.gif

wub.gif
http://heartsandhooves.org

What a wonderful thing that was to do! I'm sure children and adults alike enjoyed the visit.

Latest posts

Back