Headhunters check out this one!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ginny

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Look at the pretty, delicate head on this filly... and those ears, wow! This filly is a Willow Creek Farms filly and is Patty Wilhoitte's. Patty doesn't post on the forum as far as I know but she gave me permission to post this picture of her filly. Her horses are so beautiful! I am always drooling over them... :)

willow%20creek%20filly.jpg

I just love this filly. Wish I had a head this extreme on my appies... :)

Willow Creeks Webpage

Edited to add a link to Patty's webpage... forgot it the first time!

Ginny Long

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course I LOVE the ear set.

Very pretty!!!!

She should get a computer Ginny, because WE need it, LOL

saludando.gif

Tommy

She has a computer, just doesn't use the forum. No time, she has two young daughters, one a teen and one is a tween or teen. Plus does all of the work herself.

[SIZE=14pt]OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what an EXQUISITE face!!!! Like a fairy horse![/SIZE]

Gorgeous!

Lyn

Just PERFECT! Wide set, big eyes with head tapering down to a tiny, teacup muzzle!
wub.gif
And gotta love those ears....they just set her off!
yes.gif

sfmini said:
She has a computer, just doesn't use the forum. No time, she has two young daughters, one a teen and one is a tween or teen. Plus does all of the work herself.
427781[/snapback]

Thanks Jody.

I went and found her webpage. She has more beautiful babies.

Thanks again

saludando.gif

Tommy

I agree, Ginny!!

That is the kind of head I love!!
smile.gif
))

Susan O.

Wow!

That tiny muzzle and gorgeous face just look perfect. She is exquisite, alright.

Thanks for sharing!

Liz M.

What a horse
new_shocked.gif
, Tell her VERY lucky owner I said thanks for letting us see her lil cutie!

-Jennie

I just love this filly. Wish I had a head this extreme on my appies... :)
Well, Ginny, you just buy that filly and add her to your herd of gorgeous appies!!!
aktion033.gif

Patty has bred some outstanding horses and that filly is no exception. Beautiful!
smile.gif

Hahaha... Becky, I already tried to buy her! She's not for sale right now I don't think. Well I guess if someone offered Patty enough money then maybe... :) I'm on the waiting list for if she decides to sell her if someone doesn't offer her a gazillion dollars in the meantime!

Ginny Long

Very nice!

I am thinking this is Rosie's filly out of Gatsby (LM Hawks Great Gatsby), you can tell it, Gatsby is the sire of my "Legz" who has that same stamp - upright neck, tippy ears, beautiful head........

You're right Erica.
yes.gif
She is by LM Hawks Great Gatsby & out of La Vista Remarkable Rose.

Latest posts

Back