HEADED TO FT. WORTH, TX

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

bob r

Reaction score
WELL WE HAVE ALL 4 OF OUR FILLIES BATHED/CLIPPED AND READY TO GO TO THE FT. WORTH STOCK SHOW SALE!. 2 RED AND WHITES AND 2 BLACK/WHITES. THIS WINTER HAS BEEN SO WARM,MAYBE WE WILL GET A BREAK AND HAVE A WARM WEEKEND FOR THE SALE AND SHOW. HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU THERE, I'M SURE IT WILL BE A GOOD ONE!

wildoak

Reaction score
Rain in the forecast for Friday and Saturday, at least for us further south. I'm headed that way too, but without a trailer lol. This trip is just for fun.
default_smile.png

Jan

RHAMinis

Reaction score
James, Kicks & Absolut are heading for Texas right now too. I'm hating to miss it, but I'm here on foal watch. Our mares still aren't due for a bit, but just in case. We just took some new pics of Absolut when he was leaving. It's really tough to see him heading out
default_sad.png
He's awesome (although I'm biased), but we have a few mares in foal to him for this year, so that helps
default_smile.png

Jan, you must realize that you don't need a trailer to buy....actually I bet statistics show that when you leave the trailer home, you end up buying more often :lol:

Erica

Reaction score
I have to stay at home this year too........as I have a mare that is 326 days today and I am hoping will go this coming weekend. Have fun everyone.

minih

Reaction score
My daughter and I are heading out bright and early tomorrow morning, hope to meet some lb members there!

yes, we are taking our trailer, just in case
default_wink.png
:

Tony

Reaction score
Rain in the forecast for Friday and Saturday, at least for us further south. I'm headed that way too, but without a trailer lol. This trip is just for fun.
default_smile.png

Jan
That's okay, Jan. I will have plenty of room in my trailer. Seems like we have heard that song before!

Field-of-Dreams

Reaction score
I'll be there Saturday at the sale to JUST LOOK, but probably not Sunday. I just spent my horse $$ on an electrician's bill (every time my furnace kicked in, the breaker on the pole popped. NOT fun. It was a bad breaker)

Weather Forecast: Rain Fri and Sat, Sunday it's supposed to be sunny and 73º :aktion033:

Lucy

wildoak

Reaction score
That's okay, Jan. I will have plenty of room in my trailer. Seems like we have heard that song before!
Hmm.....been there done that. :bgrin

Jan

Latest posts