Head Neck Clipped My New Boy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil' Horse Lover

Reaction score
I head/neck clipped my new boy Dude. He was great and stood like a gentleman the whole time. I left his fuzzy muzzle and ears. I cant wait to body clip him!!!! But that'll have to wait a bit longer for warmer weather. There's a local show for horses unter 14hands that I plan on taking him to, its a pretty popular show for the minis. So we'll see how he does. I'd like to take him to these shows this year, I think there's like four of them, and than depending on how he does and how we both like it maybe hitting a few AMHR shows next year, we'll see.

Once again I kinda overdid it on the pictures but couldn't pick between these ones, these are the ones I narrowed it down to! LOL!
default_rolleyes.gif

Anyways.....here he is....Knight Stars Kool Dude, 8 yr. old gelding (was gelded last month), AMHR reg. I've had him for a little over a month. I have another thread that talks about how I got him and how he was when I got him.

"Dude" right before:

Dudebefore1.jpg

Dudebefore.jpg

After:

Dude11.jpg

Dude6.jpg

(he looks slightly butt high in this pic, he's not he's just standing in a hole that the horses pawed)

Dude4.jpg

More in the following post......

With those fabulous eyes and locks, I'd have a hard time choosing just a few pictures too!
default_wub.png
Very nice.

Leia

Latest posts

Back