Head and Neck Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgurl_up

Reaction score
Well, I decided since I have only been sharing pictures of my new little one (who is two weeks old today by the way
default_yes.gif
) that my Tee man was feeling pretty left out. I clipped his head and neck this weekend and boy did it make him feel good!! I got some nice pictures and wanted to share.

Tee2-1.jpg

He sure was having fun!

TeePlay.jpg

TeeRun.jpg

I was impressed by this one as he seems to be a naturally flat mover most of the time. Where has he been hiding this talent????
default_wink.png

TeeTrot.jpg

And of course, no good thing can be left and he had to roll!

Rolling.jpg

Also if anyone would or has time, maybe someone can edit a couple of these onto a different background or something?? It would be greatly appriciated!
default_biggrin.png

I'd be happy to play around with your photos.

I love his markings! That last photo of him about to roll is extra cute!

Here's one..

Teefield.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky C - lol! I'm a sap for blue eyes and bald faces too. Can't ya tell?!?!?
default_wub.png

Maplegum - Thank you so much!!!! Those look fantastic!

Lucky C - lol! I'm a sap for blue eyes and bald faces too. Can't ya tell?!?!?
I love bald faces, think they're so striking especially with blue eyes.. Friend of mine doesn't like them and calls them "Hereford Heads" (beef cow breed)
default_rolleyes.gif
Here's my boy's pretty face, would love for him to pass it on, he likes to throw facial white with mares who have facial white themselves, all but one of ours does so will be fun to see what they all do together.. One mare that is in foal to him now and due anyday is a black pinto with a blaze and one blue eye and one partial blue, so maybe just maybe they'll give us some baby blues
default_biggrin.png

skypretty.jpg

I love his face Lucky C! I'm not usually an appy person, but I like him. I can't wait to see what your mares have with him. Maybe you will see some blue eyes!!!

Back