He STILL gets better, not sure how, show #2

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Phantom was in his second show this past weekend, and somehow he just got better!! Obviously Lee is doing an awesome job with him and I can't thank Lee enough.

I have had to giggle just a little as people searched me out to send me an email to let me know they had met Phantom this past weekend. People I did not know. Two of them asked me, just what were you thinking when you had him gelded?? Uhhhh, I didn't need/want a stallion. What a wonderful, kind compliment. All of the emails and one phone call were very nice.

Anyway, show results.

4 judges

Age class, 4 firsts.

4 Jr. Grands

and

4 Over all Grands!!!!

Some how he did better, and I am just tickled to death, I have walked a few inches taller today! At work I shared his pictures, some employees asked, do you have your sons prom pictures with you?? Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'll bring those later. lol

Taken this past weekend!!! Thanks greatly Aubrey for the wonderful pictures!

And thank you for allowing me to share my special boy once again!

phant2.jpg

phant1.jpg

Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah I've always liked him when you first posted about him when you got him when he was a foal I knew he was a winner!! Good luck at Nationals!!

congrats. very happy for you and your beautiful horse

He is one gorgeous boy!!! I'd be singing his praises too!
default_smile.png
Congratulations for a wonderful showing weekend. He's gonna be a forse to be reckoned with at Nationals.

[SIZE=10pt]I was lucky to be able to "hang" with Phantom and the Aloha gang at the Spring Fling. You have every reason to be proud, Carolyn! He's a REALLY neat gelding![/SIZE]

Congrats to you!

I absolutely love this horse Carolyn and never tire of seeing him. Congratulations on his great accomplishments so far. I expected nothing less really.
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

He is beautiful - congratulations on all your wins. I know there will be plenty more before this show season is over.

Barbie

Latest posts

Back