He packed his bags and headed west....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tami

Reaction score
forumintro.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Yep Russ bought my show colt Rico. Russ was the president of Rico's fan club so who better to buy him? To say I am thrilled is an understatement.

It sure was nice to meet you Russ. Dennis said he had fun chatting with your mom, I guess they had a blast laughing at you and I....lol. Your mom is hilarious. Tell her that the little bay filly could be hers....lol. She needs her own mini you know.....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations and thank you Russ!! [/SIZE]

Hey Russ, let me be the first to congratulate you

You got yourself one gorgeous boy!!!! I saw him last year and Wow!!!

Tami raises some awesome horses!

Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif

THANK YOU Tami and Dennis!!!

Had the best time visiting with you both!
default_aktion033.gif

Rico is such a neat horse......it's a dream come true to have him here with me. I could watch him trot all day....he is just a awesome horse.

Tami made me this neat picture for me.....I LOVE it !

I gotta say, Tami has a herd of beautiful horses....was so neat to meet them all in person and even got to see her new foals.

Thanks again Tami for breeding such a beautiful horse and allowing me to own him. Remember filly, filly, filly in 09......little Rica...lol....baby sis to Rico
default_yes.gif

OH!!!!!!

RUSS RUSS RUSS
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

You sure picked yourself a GORGEOUS boy!!!!!! This is really exciting news and I cannot wait to see what you have to announce come 2009
love0075.gif

Huge congratulations to you
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

Congratulations Russ on your new, beautiful boy!

Carol

[SIZE=18pt]CONGRATULATIONS Russ! [/SIZE] He's awesome looking.
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks everybody, I appreciate the compliments on Rico....I am thrilled to have him here at the farm!

Not only does he look nice in halter....he MOVES like a dream.....I think he's a excellent driving candidate for next year. Tonight he put on quite a trotting clinic for me to see....this guy likes to show off!
default_aktion033.gif

Rose of Loess Hills, I'm hoping 2009 brings me 1 Rico baby...we shall see.

Yep Russ, he is an great mover and I think he will really shine in driving. I can't wait to see him under harness. I am so excited for you!! And sure hope you get an 09 Ricoling.

WAY TO GO RUSS!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great choice of a horse.... I look forward to you guys in the ring I hope. :D or some nice foals in the coming years. :D

CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!1

Thanks again everyone....I'm hoping to hit a couple shows this summer.

Ontherisefarm......I got to meet Sami Soap Suds this spring....he is a awesome stallion! I'll have to check out your website and see Rico's half sisters.

Tami.....thanks so much for Rico....he is a dream come true for me.
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats on your new boy!! His half sisters in Ohio say Hi !!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Russ, congratulations on a great find-Rico Rocks!!

He's been beautiful since the day he was born.

default_wub.png
Hope he has great little Rico's for you in the future.

Latest posts

Back