He met Santa ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
This weekend our town had a christmas weekend with tons of Christmas activitys all weekend and today was the Pet Costume contest. I was at first planning to take Coco, but as hard as it is to beleive ..my 28'' stallion is actually the best bahaved out of all the horses so we took Pressy 'Impressive Lights'.

I couldnt find any real costumes, so i just decked him out in all types of Christmas decor and yes ..that is a pink halter
default_smile.png
. He won first place in his 'misc. pets' and then took the trophy in the overal best dressed pet. After the contest, we walked throughout town and let all the children pet him and take pictures ext.

I really wanted a photo of him with Santa and we waited in line with all the children tehehe. It was so funny though because all the children went up to Santa and told him they wanted a pony and well tah dah ....there we are with a pony LOL.

Here are some photos, the ones inside the fire station didnt come out well where the contest was held ....

By the way, Pressy is 28'' and full of love
default_wub.png
. BTW, the antlers eventually went back onto the horse hehe.

Xmas.jpg

MePressy.jpg

MeImpressiveLights.jpg

PressyDark.jpg

He won an Apple too
default_smile.png

YummyApple.jpg

With the kids aftewards

Petting.jpg

Then my faverite, i couldnt stop laughing.

WithSanta.jpg

Oh yes, and his trohpie ..

PetShow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Im sure he was happy being decked out... BTW I love that trailer in the background!
default_biggrin.png

Awww how cute!!Sunded like alot of fun!!He looks really impressed in the first picture haha. Thanks for showing us!!

The trailer in the background is 'ole red' as i call it lol. I hate that trailer with a passion and its far past an upgrade lol.

He really is great with kids and behaved extremely well and was calm and gentle even though he was inside a small room with about 20 barking dogs.

Thanks girls
default_smile.png

Great decorations!!! I just have 2 questions. 1. What did he ask Santa for? 2. How did Santa feel about him sitting on his knee?
default_biggrin.png

1. What did he ask Santa for?
He asked santa for some hot babes ..ooops i mean mares ..mares ..mares mares mares ..and a candy cane lol.

2. How did Santa feel about him sitting on his knee?
Santa asked to sit on him
default_new_shocked.gif
. Of course mommy just didnt allow
default_wink.png

I was very proud of him, he got through this whole thing without taking a poop anywhere in town or in the fire station lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a fun time!! Santa better get a big Sleigh to haul all the mini's to the children in your town!

Thanks for sharing!

Merry christmas!!

Latest posts

Back