He is here and lookin' good!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhHorsePee

Reaction score
We are very pleased to introduce a new member of the family. We would love for you to meet Thorn Meadows Hot Yahtzee (aka Zee). His sire is Buckeye WCF Hot Toddy and his dam is Wauk-A-Way Liberty Bell. He is one day old and doing wonderful. I so suck at pics so please forgive them. We are so excited so I had to share. I see special things in his future.
default_smile.png

ZeeRightFace-1.jpg

ZeeFront.jpg

ZeeRightBody.jpg

We are very pleased to introduce a new member of the family. We would love for you to meet Thorn Meadows Hot Yahtzee (aka Zee). His sire is Buckeye WCF Hot Toddy and his dam is Wauk-A-Way Liberty Bell. He is one day old and doing wonderful. I so suck at pics so please forgive them. We are so excited so I had to share. I see special things in his future.
smile.gif

ZeeRightFace-1.jpg

ZeeFront.jpg

ZeeRightBody.jpg

new_shocked.gif
LOOK AT THOSE LEGS..................hes pretty
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Congrats! What a handsome leggy boy
default_wub.png
His sire is fast becoming one of my favs
default_yes.gif

Wow!! Did you do that on purpose??? Show the wild facial markings first, and then show the shot with LEGS!!!! I agree on the special things in this boy's future. Congrats.

That face is to die for!!! What great markings
wub.gif
aktion033.gif

l just love his face and wow those are some leggs on him...congrats he sure is a special little guy
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back