He Finally Arrived .. What a Pretty Boy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Namaste Miniatures

Reaction score
I didn't think the day would ever come .... As it has been two years in the making for this foal to arrive. We couldn't be more pleased to announce the arrival of our 2008 AMHR Futurity Nominated Colt - Sired by Sundance LB Assured ASPC, AMHR, AMHA - AMHR National Top Ten Producing Stallion - ownded by Sharon Stadler of Serendipity Stables, Greenacres, Washington. I was so excited to get the time to post him on the forum, I forgot to add the information about his dam. She is sired by Winner's Circle John Henry x Martins Dealers Choice, her granddam is Little King's Miss Buckeroo. He has a pedigree a mile long and is gong to make someone an outstanding future hersire one day
default_yes.gif

With permission to post his sire ....

sun9_05d.jpg

Meet ......

NAMASTES ASSURED ASSET, foaled May 18th.

Zues4daysold030-1.jpg

Zues4daysold049-1.jpg

Zues4daysold043-1.jpg

The photos are from his first day out as he is exploring his new little world. He diffidently puts a smile on face everytime I look at him. Thank you Sharon for allowing us to breed our mare to your beautiful stallion " Sun ". It was worth the wait ! Thanks everybody for letting me share my excitement, Debby

P.S. sorry for the big photos ...

Last edited by a moderator:
What a pretty colt!! Congrats!

Barbie

He's lovely and the pictures were perfect!

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

CONGRATS Debbie!

He is a classy looking fellow and will be hard to beat in the show ring
default_aktion033.gif

My best,

Jenny

Oh my! You must be so THRILLED! Congratulations!
default_wub.png

He is cute! Now a question. I just had a colt born 2 days ago, and he looks like hime with the silverish muzzle and legs, along with a dark colored back and bay on his sides. He also has grey/silver mane and tail. Could he be a silver bay?

Thanks everybody for your compliments. We are so excited about this colt. His barn name is " Zeus " and boy does it fit him..... He thinks he is the King of the Mountain. He has attitude to burn. He's keeping his mother on her toes .... he hasn't slowed down for a minute since he arrived. I feel very lucky to have such strong & healthy foal. Thanks again, Debby
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back