"Hawk" Toni Reece's main stallion ---

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bess Kelly

Reaction score
Anyone know? Just wondering.

He has put some beautiful foals out for them over the years. I'm certain it would be a significant loss in many ways.

OH NO! I am so sorry for Toni, and Danielle! This is my Hawke Daughter, Fancy Hawke, we just love her and this years foal, out of NFCs Superman is just as nice. Such a loss.
Fancy.jpg
default_no.gif

Does anyone know what happened? Just old age? Are we talking about the original Hawke or Thunder Hawke?

4 G's Little Kings Alfalfa Pleasure ~ Hawk

He was one of a kind. Grandsire of my mare Semi,

Sire of many, many incredible horses. He made he mark

for sure, definately one of my all time favorites.

hawk-body.jpg

I visited Reece's in the spring to look at a foal they had that I liked and I asked to see Hawk but was told he was sick. I never asked for details.
default_no.gif

I am sorry to hear that. He sure had some beautiful foals over the years.

Any one else have photos of him to share??

I am so sorry to hear that. Just last week I was admiring him on an overo thread on here. He has some beautiful offspring with georgous heads. I was looking forward to adding another Hawk daughter to my little herd in the future. So sad, I am so very sorry to hear this news.

Carolyn

Sadie, Reeces Destiny Hawk, 07 Hawk filly

hawkfilly.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry for his loss as well! He inspired me to breed overos and purchase Mime.

B

I had no idea! I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm so glad I got to see him in person last year.

Cole is a Hawk grandson.

Cole5.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]
default_sad.png
I am so very sorry, Hawk was a gorgeous stallion.
[/SIZE]

What sad sad news
default_no.gif
, I used to own a Hawk son and he was a beauty, he is now owned by a forum member. I know Hawk left a huge hole in the Reese Family's heart--he was definitely "Special".

So very sorry to hear this. Condolences to the Reeces. You can sure pick out the Hawk babies in the crowd that body, fantastic expression and those eyes. He was so young and had so much more to give. So very very sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry too for their loss, he was an outstanding stallion. I have a solid Thunder Hawk daughter who produced a very loud medicine hat filly this year.

Jan

Latest posts

Back