"Hawk" Toni Reece's main stallion ---

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwww no,,,,,

So sorry for Reece, he was their friend and a great stallion too. So sad.

I'm so so sorry to hear of Hawk's passing! I loved everything I ever saw of him and of his get. Rest in peace big guy and run with the wind over the rainbow bridge!

Maxine

So very sorry Toni and Peas!! I know he was a true friend to both of you!! Hawk was gorgeous and sure could stamp out those foals!! He will be terribly missed.

I am so saddened to read this. Hawk is Image's grand sire.

My condolences to the Reece family!

I am so sad to hear this
default_sad.png
I don't have any ties to him, no get or grand get or anything, but I always admired him whenever I saw his photos. Such a gorgeous boy, it's so sad
default_sad.png

Jessi

OH NO!
default_crybaby.gif

Lotto's dam is a Hawk daughter Reeces Velvet Hawk, and IMO

Lotto looks a lot like his mom. Her pic is on my family page.

My boy is a Hawk grandson

website1002014.jpg

MANY MANY awesome quality horses and show winners have come from that line!

He was a beauty and will be missed.

My sympathies to everyone at RFM. So sad to see him go.
default_no.gif

I am so sorry to hear of your loss...he was a beautiful horse...
default_no.gif

default_no.gif
My heart goes out to the Reece family. He was a gorgeous horse and passed on his lovely characteristics to his offspring. He will certainly be remembered as a Stallion with a fantastic impact on this industry.

I'm so sorry for the Reece Family loss.
default_no.gif
A piece of history has passed.

default_no.gif
To the Reece family I am very sorry to hear of his passing. I have one of his daughter's who is due to foal any day now.

I'm so sorry for the Reece's loss. What a lovely legacy he has left in his get and grand-get.

hawk_head.jpgDanielle and I, and everyone at Reece Family Miniatures would like to Thank You , so much for your Kind Words. It was so hard to let him go. He had colic surgery this Spring, and was never really right after that. He was in terrible pain, so we decided it was time to let him go. It was the hardest thing I have ever done. We buried him out in the broodmare field, where all the mares have there babies. I know he would like that. I still have two mares to foal that were bred to him, and one mare confirmed in foal, that he bred the week before he passed. You have no ides how I will miss those big blue eyes! Again, Thank You, it means alot too hear so many nice things about him. He was truly a great Stallion. !992 to 2008

"I know hes in a better place, remember they are only ours to enjoy for awhile. Maybe a new child in Heaven needed a pony."Shanna Fuchs

OH NO!! I LOVED that stallion. I never got to see him but he was my favorite in my famous studs book! I was so excited when I got his Grand son! I LOVE him
default_no.gif

434419-R1-018-7A_009.jpg

So sorry for their incredible loss. Offering our hugs and prayers.

:DOH! Oh no! I am so so sorry to hear this sad news.
default_no.gif

Condolences to the Reece Family and all who loved this exceptional little stallion.

I have admired Hawk for many years from Australia... he was taken too soon.

Hawk will be remembered for the wonderful impact he has had on the miniature horse industry.

May he be the guardian angel at your farm now.

RIP Hawk

Latest posts

Back