Having trouble

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfogg

Reaction score
having trouble with their emotions this week? I have been on an emotional rollercoaster since Tuesday. But didn't figure out what was wrong at first, then realized I was picking up on the emotions of those poor poor people down south.

With so many sensitive caring people on this board figured lots of others were in the same boat.How are you doing?

Anyone else having very vivid dreams and waking up exhausted and wanting to burst into tears at inopportune times?

I know it must be affecting a lot more than just me............

Bonnie

I'm right there with you, Bonnie. I have been crying for days. I can't stand the thought of all those people being stuck there in the dome with no food or water. Then I think about people that are injured, stuck in their houses with no chance of rescue. I had terrible dreams last night about all the pets. This is certainly the worst thing that has ever happened in our lifetime. I think most people are really affected by it- you are not alone.

Bonnie the only way I can deal with it is wearing a BlackTourmaline. With the pain levels I have to deal with there is nothing left to protect myself with. The Tourmaline does it for me.

Just feeling one persons pain can just about kill me, I feel for those folks, but I must protect myself somehow.

I know after folks read this, they are going to really think I am strange. Is one of the problems being sensitive.

It's been horrible!!! I want to watch the news, but then again I don't... it's just terrible...
no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Shari said:
Bonnie the only way I can deal with it is wearing a BlackTourmaline. With the pain levels I have to deal with there is nothing left to protect myself with. The Tourmaline does it for me.Just feeling one persons pain can just about kill me, I feel for those folks, but I must protect myself somehow.

I know after folks read this, they are going to really think I am strange. Is one of the problems being sensitive.

460485[/snapback]

Yes some people will dismiss it or snicker and thats okay I understand perfectly but I just knew there were others on this board that would feel the same way and its good to know you are not alone isn't it?

Hope it helps to know your not alone!

Bonnie

wacko.gif
Same here. I watch and pray and watch and pray and cry....It's so horrible. Doesn't seem real. Everytime I use the water, I think about the poor people and animals being hurt, wet, hungry, sick, hot, thirsty....my heart just breaks and my emotions are indeed like a roller coaster...I feel like a sponge that is absorbing so many emotions at once...it's all I can think about. My nephew lives in New Orleans. Thank God he and his wife made it out okay. Lost apartment, two cars, and everything else. He was a student at the Baptist Seminary there in New Orleans. They're at my sister's home in AL. They will be just fine. Thank God. Let's continue to lift all these people up in prayer as well as those who are working so hard to rescue and aid them and their families. Also, our precious soldiers and their families who are giving their all for our country.
yes.gif

God bless all,

Joan

Thank you dear friend. I'll be brave too. If anyone thinks I'm crazy I'm in good company. I could not for life of me figure out WHAT the heck was wrong with me...sure this is devastating but it was a physical thing....I wish I had a talisman to block with but I don't so at least now...thanks to you... the forlorn empty no hope why go on I was feeling has a better understanding now. Love you Bonnie and thanks. God bless us all.

You are not alone.
wub.gif

bfogg said:
Yes some people will dismiss it or snicker and thats okay I understand perfectly but I just knew there were others on this board that would feel the same way and its good to know you are not alone isn't it?

Hope it helps to know your not alone!

Bonnie

460491[/snapback]

Yes, it does help a lot!

It's been a very emotional and trying couple of weeks for me since Winston was sick and needed surgery, and then seeing such horrific things and conditions on the news... It's hard for everyone, I think, but especially must be hard on someone who is a true empath (is that the word?).

Bonnie, it's eating me alive. Yet, just like all the coverage on 9-11, I can't stop watching it. Nothing but CNN for the last 3 days. I feel like shredded pulp.

Maybe when I meet you at Nationals and get that long awaited hug, it may help heal us both. May it be so.

I love you Bonnie!

I am known to cry over spilled milk.

But now I have a reason.

I've been writting poems and prayers for days about this. Guess I"ll post one later tonite.

Send white light and ask that it be put around everyone down there that needs it.

We can do this!!!!!!! It will get better.

And yes empath is the right word.

I think it would be good if we could get a group of us together and work together when someone or something needs us.

Anyone interested and if so what could we call ourselves?

Bonnie
wub.gif

I am the type to hold things inside . Guess thats why i am a sleep walker . When i worry or stress, i sleep walk . And i have been doing that alot the past few days. I woke up last night in the bathroom watching the sink running
unsure.gif

Bonnie: When I read your post about being emotional this week I was so relieved to know I wasn't alone. This morning I logged on to LB and read the post about the man on the roof top having to leave his dog. I lost it, right there, had to get off and told myself not to come back till tonight. Washed my husband's truck inside and out today by hand just to get away from the TV and get my mind back. I have lost my concentration and feel nervous. Took a shower tonight and lost it again in the shower. Maybe I'm feeling someone's pain, I don't know, its just that I don't feel like me. I hope those people know there are others who really care about what they are going through and truly feel their pain.

Sending loads of white light to those who are hurting...

I like your idea of working together to help someone. How about

"High Emotions"
wub.gif

Oh good, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's head feels like it's about to explode
wacko.gif

I'm either crying or having panic attacks. The only thing that calms me down is going and giving one of the horses a hug.

Sleep.............not really. I'm a person that has very very real intense dreams. So much so that almost on a daily basis my Mother has to tell me that something I've said didn't really happen, it was another dream.

I've been dreaming that I'm down there. Mostly I wake up in a cold sweat when I realize the disgusting water is up to my waist
unsure.gif
I'm going to stop talking about the dreams now.

I'm managing to avoid all the stuff shown on TV. My Father has the volume up since he's hard of hearing, so I am hearing everything going on, I'm just choosing not to watch it.

My biggest problem at the moment, besides all of the above, is my worrying. I worry constantly about the future and now I'm downright shaking in my boots wondering what is going to happen
no.gif

Anyhow I love all you guys and I'm glad that some of my forum family members understand how I'm feeling
wub.gif

Sorry, having trouble with posts!!

Bonnie, and any one else sensitive to energy, you must protect yourselves. Every morning it is a good idea to bring your enegy field in close to you, or zip it up so no one else can draw from it or interfer with it. Try grounding yourself (bare feet firmly planted on the floor) and remember to so several times a day. The news is so terrible it affects everyone, but those who are more sensitive are blasted with bad energy and it takes its toll.

Neva

"Empaths Anonymous"
smile.gif

I am emotional- but, oh BOY I am SOOOO ANGRY I'm afraid that's how it takes me. I had the first Migraine I have had since the new medication yesterday so I went out and just about wrecked the little tractor mowing a field- I DEVASTATED those weeds!!!! Pretty harmless but it did me (and the field) good! It got rid of the Migraine, too, so the meds are still working (would have had that for three days previously) I've got a lot to do today so I shall just drive myself and not turn on the TV- did not yesterday, I cannot do anything (I STILL want to shoot that man on the rooftop) In the state I'm in I can't even send healing thoughts, I've never learned to deal with all this stuff- I believe I am an Intuit- as none of my family had any sort of sensitivity at all and totally poo-poohed it all, I can't remember the number of times I was told to stop being so silly and to snap out of it, so I guess this helpless anger is my internal response.

Just call me Cassandra!!!

United I bet we could help. Just look what last nite did with my daughter and I and you. You pick a name, you are my mentor.

Back