Have you received your Census Forms?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got ours the first week of March. My mother lives 20 minutes away and still has not received hers. I remember the last one had a lot more questions about land size and things. This one was all about the people.

I think we shouldn't have to fill this form out with our personal information.I don't think it is the government business who is in our house along with the personal information. I think they should only be able to ask how many in the house only. We pay our bills not them
What happen to our rights to keep our personal information to ourselves.why do they need to know the names, dob and if we rent or own. Why do they need to know if we house, apt and trailer?
You're not alone MB. To answer your question, too many people are willing to give up their privacy and feel that you should be forced to do so as well. A lack of understanding about the purpose of the census is also to blame. It is a means (among many) by which "we the people" maintain control OVER our fed gov., by insuring that we are adequately represented, PERIOD. It has no other purpose. Also it is based in our common law Constitution and not U.C.C. title 13. As to monies being distributed by the fedgov in light of the census, they have no money that hasn't been "extracted" by threat of force, from the "taxpayer" first.

Additionally, as minor children do not yet posses the franchise to vote, they are to be excluded from the enumeration.

Its all a matter of control and power and to whom it truly belongs. There are many of us who still take our oaths and civic/Constitutional duties very seriously. Stand your ground MB, you are in VERY treasured company historically and again you don't stand alone. We also have returned ours with the one question answered.

Bb

I got my nice threatening postcard informing me I am legally required to fill out the forms.

I have not gotten the forms yet.... LOL.

I called the Census phone number on April 13th and got another form mailed to our home. Got it yesterday, hubby filled it out, and it was mailed back to them today. I'm glad that is done.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is my understanding that no one with a PO Box got one, at least in my neck of the woods. I think I will call tomorrow and see what they say as I never received one.

If you have not received a 2010 Census form by April 12, call 1‐866‐872‐6868 and we will either take your information over the phone or send you a form by mail.

Above is the number that I called. I never did get to talk to a person, just an automated system.

If you have not received a 2010 Census form by April 12, call 1‐866‐872‐6868 and we will either take your information over the phone or send you a form by mail.

Above is the number that I called. I never did get to talk to a person, just an automated system.
Thanks, Charley
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back