Have you lost a horse in Oklahoma???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is weird the way they wrote the phone number. Do you think it is legit? I have been dealing with craigslist alot lately and almost half the replies are scams!

Last edited by a moderator:
Slaughterville is SE of Norman.

I'm finding a lot of advertisers are writing their phone numbers like that to keep from getting scammer responses.

And yes, always be careful shopping or advertising on Craigslist!

Yeah, phone numbers are written like that so that they dont get sent alot of spam that picks up the phone numbers on craigslist.

Slaughterville is by Noble/Purcell. South of Norman.

I emailed this thread to Davie (Norman) to see if she knows anything.

I remember vaguely someone posting a while back about a lost horse but I can't remember where. I am on my iphone right now but I will look on my pc when I get home bc I posted it on facebook

Yes Nancy it was a miniature. But it didnt say what sex or color or anything. I sent them an email but never heard back from them. Hope it found its owner.

Yes Nancy it was a miniature. But it didnt say what sex or color or anything. I sent them an email but never heard back from them. Hope it found its owner.

Well thanks alot Jules for not remembering my Nicki missing...think of me during that root canal today LOL naw I still love you

I remembered Nancy. Nicki was the first horse I thought of.
default_yes.gif
Thats why I emailed them to get some info. I told them I knew someone who was missing a horse. But they never responded then deleted the craigslist ad.
default_unsure.png

Latest posts

Back