Have you ever had one surprise ya?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horsefeathers

Reaction score
We may be having to sell the first colt we had here on our place, so we are getting ready to put him up for sale. Today my hubby and I bathed him and started clipping him, but it got dark before we were able to finish. I took some pictures and when I came in the house to up load them, I was surprised by what I saw. Hey... I may be a bit barn blind, but oh well, so be it...lol
default_wub.png

Have you ever had one that you thought was so-so in their winter woolies and upon shaving them were surprised by what you saw?

I really hate to sell this guy... our original plan was to geld him and keep him as he was our first born out here, but circumstances won't allow. Anyway, forgive the partial clip, and the fact that it's dark... we plan on finishing tomorrow. I told my husband he looks like a clipped poodle! lol!

Show us your most surprising!

Thanks for looking!

Chris
default_saludando.gif

Pesto_partshave1.jpg

Pesto_partshave2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh... I'm sorry. You must be disappointed with what the hair was hiding. That's OK though. He can come live with me and I won't make fun of him
wink.gif

(He looks AWESOME!!!)

Here's one of my surprises:

Flirt%2011052006%2018.jpg

Flirt%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20100%20Touched%20MARES.jpg

Well, I guess I could have posted before pictures.... lol... I just love this guy to pieces! It breaks my heart to have to sell him, but sometimes you just have to what you have to do...

Here's this years impression of a yak, before a bath and a shave... he's gained a few pounds since this picture too! He has been the hardest to fatten up...
default_rolleyes.gif

IMAG0771.jpg

Thanks for the compliments on his markings. We loved his markings especially along his back, they were pretty unusual. Here's a couple of baby pictures.... Oh what a change 2 years can make!
default_yes.gif

Pesto_reg2-1.jpg

rock_pesto2.jpg

Thanks again for looking!

He is a Beautiful Boy!! I would want to keep him too!!

I dont think I could breed, I get so attached to anything in my life, babies, people, animals, I think I would have to keep them all!!

Thats why I could never work at the Humane Society cause I couldnt possible keep THEM ALL! But I would want too!!

Latest posts

Back