Have to share this picture!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kendra

Reaction score
madonnadavey.jpg

Took this today of little Miss Madonna and Big Dave, a 2500lbs Belgian!

Wow, his head is bigger than all of her!

So cute!

default_smile.png

Thanks for sharing...

Liz

It reminds me of pixs of Great Danes with lil Chihuahuas.
You should see the one's we took of Big Dave and my Chihuahua!
default_wink.png

Aweh Kendra that is so cute. Where was this at??
This is at Aggie Days at the Stampede Grounds. For the last three days we've had school tours come through, around 3000 kids a day, except for Thursday, what with the snowstorm, our 40 minute drive in took us 3 hours!

Aggie Days is a great program, that teaches urban school children about agriculture and where their food comes from. I organize the horse display and demos, we have a draft horse, light horse, pony and miniature horse and do demos throughout the day to tell the kids about each type of horse, a little about horse safety, and how important horses were historically, not only in agriculture and food production, but in everyone's daily life for transportation.

Davey LOVED baby Madonna, he rubbed her with his nose, and was quite upset when she went back to her stall!

GREAT picture, Kendra! DO send it to Equisite; gotta think it'd be a SURE winner!!

(And I loved your note about how the big guy loved the little lady, and missed her when she left...!)

Thanks for sharing--

Margo

Latest posts

Back