Have to share this picture!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_aktion033.gif
Great picture Kendra, I agree send it to equusite, I love it
default_wub.png

Yvonne

Davey LOVED baby Madonna, he rubbed her with his nose, and was quite upset when she went back to her stall!
Aweh thats so cute!...she's such a pretty girl. Are you guys going to show her at all? Also completely off topic but I was looking at all the foals on your site and I was thinking of names..like I always do when I see foals..lol..and if the little colt by Tibbs Night Rider x Diamond B Classic still doesn't have a name how about Circle J Midnight Classic.

Davey LOVED baby Madonna, he rubbed her with his nose, and was quite upset when she went back to her stall!
Aweh thats so cute!...she's such a pretty girl. Are you guys going to show her at all? Also completely off topic but I was looking at all the foals on your site and I was thinking of names..like I always do when I see foals..lol..and if the little colt by Tibbs Night Rider x Diamond B Classic still doesn't have a name how about Circle J Midnight Classic.

Curtis really wants to show her, he loves this filly, he always likes horses with lots of attitude like her! Not sure if we will or not, we already have a pretty full trailer!! She is going to Mane Event in a couple weeks though, her and her momma are going to be the booth horses. After Aggie Days it'll be old hat for them!

Midnight Classic is a great name ... and far more classy - he's such a TINY little guy, we've been calling him Mighty Mouse!!

What a wonderful picture. Beautiful horses.

Lved the picture Kendra. I hope spring is back in your area, I hate those spring blizzards. Just when you get used to thinking you survived another winter.....(can't you just here the theme from Jaws?)

Latest posts

Back