Have to share, finally some good news..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniforFaith

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hi everyone, I haven't been on much still trying to get use to woking third shift, that is when I was usually on the computer.. I have to share my wonderful news. We have a new member of our Family!!!
default_wub.png
My mind was set on a black and white blue eyed filly, but my heart fell in love with this little guy.. I would like to introduce my newest memeber to our gang..(Hubby finally said yes!!
default_smile.png
..)

Special thanks to Nancy from Galloping G Miniatures for letting this wonderful little guy come live with me!!!
default_wub.png
default_smile.png
:love
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Here he is: Galloping G Ramblin Wildfire:

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

He is such a cutie and so loveable!! Faith has been counting down his days to he got here, and now she is in shock.. She finally has a baby mini..She put her battery operated Grave Digger up for sale so she could be his " owner" He follows her around like they have known each other forever.. Our gang(Lucy, Bulldog and Posie)still aren't sure what to make of him, but I know Posie is jealous as she is the "only" one for hugs.. Nancy has been calling him Wildfire, but we are going to change his"barn" name, as Faith is having a little bit of problems getting his name out..What sounds like a nice barn name for our Mr. Wildfire?? We thought of Rambo after his daddy, but aren't for sure yet..

Thanks for letting me share, and again MANY< MANY THANKS TO NANCY!!! :love
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

He looks so sweet!! Big Congrats on him...

I love Wildfire. I always loved that song and have it on my Ipod right now...

Congratulations to you and Faith! What an adorable little guy, I love his markings
default_wub.png
Isn't Nancy super nice? I had a very smooth transaction with her when I bought my Mickey Mouse daughter from her.

Have fun with that little cutie!

Congratulations on your new baby boy. He looks like he will be great fun for your family. Galloping G horses are awesome too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to you and Faith! What an adorable little guy, I love his markings
default_wub.png
Isn't Nancy super nice? I had a very smooth transaction with her when I bought my Mickey Mouse daughter from her. Have fun with that little cutie!
Yes, Nancy was very nice!!
default_wub.png
She was right that he would be a perfect match for Faith. These two are really hitting it off together.. He is such a good boy
default_biggrin.png
He has such a laid back and loveable personality..Thanks so much again Nancy!!

CONGRATULATIONS on your new little boy! Maybe "Blue" would be an easier name for Faith to say/remember. He sure has some pretty blue eyes!!
default_wub.png

Faith will listen and tell you his name. Nancy is a gem, congratulations.

Well she has been trying to say Rambo, but it comes out like Rainbow.. So she decided this morning his name is "Buddy"
default_wub.png
default_smile.png
She is 7 yrs old but still has problems with some of her words.. Buddy is a good name for him since they are Good Buddies..
default_wink.png

What a cutie!!! Looks like he'll be well-loved. A huge congrats to you and Faith.

Kari

Congratulations on your handsome baby boy!!! The "boys" are always my favorites anyway... I love each of my mares and fillies, but seem to bond tighter with the "guys". Congratulations on him
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Awww when I owned "Rambo" we called him Rogue- but I think buddy sounds just right. I swear I Never realized how spoiled I was with that stallion until a few years later. He is The most down to earth, laid back, easy going horse, *Note Horse, not Stallion* He looks alot like his sire, and seems to have his brains, Congrats!

I have one Rambo kid left here, and I Love this filly to itty bitty bits. Congrats!

Latest posts

Back