Have to brag!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keri

Reaction score
We just got back from the best of the west AMHA show here in Utah. My gelding took a supreme champion against some pretty steep competition! We're so estatic! Its our first supreme ever! Here's a pic of him at his last show. Not the greatest, but its good.
default_biggrin.png

chase007.jpg

Wow, nice!!! And congrats! I am sure you will have many more to come!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

What a wonderful feeling.

Kari

default_aktion033.gif
CONGRATE'S!!!!!!!! That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! That is a great accomplishment! So happy for you! Pretty boy too!
default_yes.gif

That is AWESOME! Congratulations! Were you handling him yourself? That makes it even MORE special! Your boy is beautiful, what a tribute to your horsekeeping skills.

Supreme is very nice
default_aktion033.gif
good for you and your handsome gelding...

Yep, I trained and handled him myself. So that was just awesome! We had a photo shoot (we just did it ourselves) in his supreme attire.
default_biggrin.png
So much fun!!!

chase016.jpg

That's quite an accomplishment, especially for a gelding. He looks great--congratulations!

Well done!!

He's very pretty, and colored to boot!

He looks awesome, big congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
Did you tell Shelah yet? A breeder LOVES it when a horse they've bred does so well!
default_smile.png

I couldn't wait to tell Stacy Score of Mountain Meadows when the mare I bought from her as a broodmare entered the show ring for the first time as a 9 year old. Got a *lot* of compliments on her.
default_biggrin.png
I'm going to need a sign to hang around her neck that says "I'm from Mountain Meadows", I said it so much, lol!

I called Shelah right as I got back to our stalls. She was so excited!!!
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations!! It feels pretty wonderful, doesn't it!?

Liz

Latest posts

Back