Hauling woes OVER

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capall beag

Reaction score
York Beach, Maine originally from Ireland!
I took these right after they arrived.

Haven't brushed him or anything BUT you get the idea!

He is a 2 yr old 30" Boogerman Grandson. I will get some good pics BUT these will do for now!

new.jpg

day1.jpg

The gelding that came with him is painfully thin and very shy, I couldn't get any pics of him. I will have to work with him slowly.

Well, the fellow you have pictured is adorable. Looks a little scared and unsure of what's going on, though.

MA

So glad your story is now complete!

He is really nice, love his color and eyes!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Best of luck with them both!

Congratulations! He is really pretty. I love the Boogerman horses and he is marked really nice too. Don't worry about his buddy, he'll come around in time.
aktion033.gif

YAY fiona!! really glad to hear you got them home. He's anice looking little man. will you be showing any of your's? I'm currently stranded in Kentucky. we came down to pick mine up,... blew the engine on the way home almost out of KY and have to wait till it gets fixed!! (luckly it happend in KY where i had a place to stay with friends and a place for the horses! lol). i can't wait to get my new guy home. he's just stunning and i think we are going to do very well... i'm really getting into this whole "showing mini's" thing! lol.

wub.gif
Ahhhhh, he's so beautiful !

Congratulations, Fiona, on purchasing such a fine stallion....he's stunning! Can't wait to see a photo of his buddy!

Enjoy!

Cindy

saludando.gif

P.S. - Will you PM me regarding the story of these boys? It's always interesting to hear from you!

Latest posts

Back