Haulers, I have the worst luck!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firefall

Reaction score
I just can't seem to pick the right ones. I know there are a lot of very, very good ones out there but I don't seem to pick them!
rolleyes.gif

I know pickups/trailers break down, bad weather and other things happen but stuff has happened for every hauler I've hired. I have never had one arrive near the time they tell me its usually 2-3 weeks later and it has cost me some coins for extra health certificates............
sad.gif

Maybe I should warn the next hauler I hire that I maybe bad luck for

them????
unsure.gif

Anyway do the haulers you hire always come on time for you?

MA is it difficult to keep to schedules? I'd like to know, maybe I'm the one expecting too much?

By the way, even though the haulers maybe late, my minis have ALWAYS arrived in very good health and I've never had any problems. So that is the most important part, anyway!

Thanks for listening!!!!
smile.gif

Mine do not always arrive on time. but I always leave a day free anyway. They do their best but what with traffic and things you cannot give an exact time even when you have done the route before. Mine also phones to keep me appraised- or he would if my phone was working. I'll let you know tomorrow if I'm still happy I have nine going!!

I've had very good luck with all the commercial haulers I've used. They have always been on time and if not they would call and let me know.

On the other hand, I am waiting now as I type this to hear something from the private party that picked up a mare I bought in Ohio and are bringing her to Tulsa for me. I am to meet them there. They picked her up yesterday morning and I have heard nothing from them. I tried calling their cell phone number this morning and all I got was voice mail. I've left a message and still no response at this point. You'd think they'd let me know something!! I have at least a two hour drive to get there, so I really need to know when they plan to arrive!
no.gif

Larry usually IS delayed taking off -- usually by a couple of days....and usually because someone's paperwork isn't in order yet that he's going to FIRST.

Once he's on the road he tries to let folks know how things are going -- such as, weather, a blown tire, another paperwork snaffoo, etc.....

Sounds like you have just had a run of bad luck with people's schedules!
sad.gif

MA

Latest posts

Back