Has anyone seen this...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there is a time and place for everything. This is not the time and GROUND ZERO is not the place. Yes it was some NUT CASES that ran those planes into the Twin Towers. A REALLY BIG group of nut cases. In fact we still have not stopped the REALLY BIG GROUP OF NUT CASES. So, will there be a time for a mosque at GROUND ZERO? I don't know. But, this is totally not the time for that place. This is one NATION under GOD. WHO ever that GOD is for you. But, lets not stir the hornets nest with a Mosque at Ground Zero when it was ONLY Muslims that did this dead.

I do not like the idea. I agree it with a great lady who recently said it "stabs hearts". Opening day = September 11. It just feels very wrong and with no regard to the feelings of those people who lost loved ones on that day. I feel the location, the opening day, the entire idea reeks of disrespect and disregard for the most widely held American feelings and values.

I guess I am "bigot" #2.

Islam does not honor life or peace for those who do not believe as they do. Islam is not a religion of peace. They do not practice "family-friendly". We shouldn't excitedly welcome a religious group that is urged to kill you if you do not convert!

I absolutely believe that building a mosque there is arrogance and an intention to conquer. Please research their teachings before you invite them without question.

I

Islam does not honor life or peace for those who do not believe as they do.
Again I do not believe ANY religious building should be put on that site but that said.. couldnt the above be said about almost any religion?

So many in fact all religions have radicals and those that choose to judge anyone who does not believe as they do.

Again I do not believe ANY religious building should be put on that site but that said.. couldnt the above be said about almost any religion?
A giant group of people who seek to conquer all Nations through hostile takeover? No.

Well said!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

The new mosque isnt at ground zero, it is in the neighborhood, but not at. Might help to get the facts correct before forming an opinion as the opinion may be different.

I say, so what!!???!!! To hold an entire peoples accountable for the acts of some world class morons is, well, its bigotry. On that line of thinking, do they then ban any new Christian places near Oklahoma city since the bombers were Christian? Do they ban anything Japanese in Hawaii?? Near as I can tell, 'we' caucasians only hold those accountable, that look different than us. We interred Asians after Pearl but we did nothing to the Germans or Italians living here. We dont denounce the Irish ( IRA ), we dont ban the English ( revolutionary war) its just us against those that look different. In a word, bigotry. My father in laws first name was Adolf , yet I dont hold him accountable for WWII. Hubby is also of split descent, Irish/German, I dont assume he is a Nazi nor a member of the IRA.

I totally and completely get what happened on 9/11, I lost a friend in it. But I refuse to allow my feelings for those radical idiots, to cloud my opinion of an entire peoples. I am better than that. I think the world would be a better place if we all tried to see things from other points of view. And NOT the view of the radical idiots, but the view of the innocents who are being portrayed as such, or at least being assumed that they are such.

After all...

We all know that if one Pit Bull bites someone - well the entire breed must be monsters and should be destroyed right? The Pit that you know that's a big soft lap dog is just an evil devil waiting until you're not looking then it's going to eat your baby. I mean everyone knows that's the truth
default_yes.gif
default_wink.png

Ground Zero is not the place for this Mosque.

Whenever Muslims scourge an area they build a mosque at the religious center (such as on the site of a church or temple) to show that they have conquered an area and are now in charge.

The U.S. has no religious center, but a financial one. The World Trade Center represents the heart of the U.S. commerical vibe. They destroyed it. The mosque is a sign of their victory over the big satan, America.

Here the link to the page to read the whole thing.

Whenever Muslims scourge an area they build a mosque

Ground Zero is not the place for this Mosque.

Whenever Muslims scourge an area they build a mosque at the religious center (such as on the site of a church or temple) to show that they have conquered an area and are now in charge.

The U.S. has no religious center, but a financial one. The World Trade Center represents the heart of the U.S. commerical vibe. They destroyed it. The mosque is a sign of their victory over the big satan, America.

Here the link to the page to read the whole thing.

Whenever Muslims scourge an area they build a mosque
So it is kind of like a dog peeing on a tree to mark his terratory!? My question is who in the H#%L gave the permits for this to happen?

Katiean, Yes you could say that and a very big dog at that! I think its time for America to wake up!!!

Worse still, the design for the Ground Zero Mosque is a mockery of the World Trade Center building design. Islamic jihadists took down those buildings when they attacked and murdered 3,000 people in an act of conquest and Islamic supremacism. What better way to mark your territory than to plant a giant mosque on the still-barren land of the World Trade Center?

Any decent American, Muslim or otherwise, wouldnt dream of such an insult. Its a stab in eye of America.

The location is no accident. Just as it was no accident that the Al-Aqsa Mosque was built on top of the Temple in Jerusalem. And what about the Hagia Sophia, the ancient cathedral of the church of Constantinople, which was the grandest church in Christendom at the time it was built in the 6th century and for 1,000 years thereafter? It was converted to a mosque in 1453 when the Muslims conquered Constantinople. Now it is a museum, but Islamic prayers are allowed in it while Christian prayers are not. It is now, of course, the Aya Sofya mosquethey didnt change the name, just Islamified it.

Last edited by a moderator:
A giant group of people who seek to conquer all Nations through hostile takeover? No.

Read the Quaran then. Dont read what people decide to tell you about it. Guess we should ban Christianity as well. Or have we forgotten all that has been done in its name. Crusades anyone?

And I will state again. CHeck the facts too, dont trust what I say. This isnt to be done AT ground zero. In a close neighborhood, but not at. BIG ol fat difference.

So you don't read any negative intentions related to the planned opening date, which is September 11, 2011? Really? Come on... 364 other days of the year, so many other pieces of real estate
rolleyes.gif

Every American who knows about this is going to have an opinion about it, and I doubt any posts here will change any minds. For me, I know no amount of message board posting is going to tell me my head and heart are reading this one wrong. I find it to be (at least an attempt at) an arrogant, push the envelope as much as we can, insult to Americans
no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the pit bull analogy!

I honestly don't believe that ANY building truly belongs there, other than a monument of sorts or rebuilding the towers. I'd be offended if they put up a Disneyland!

That said.... the mosque is to be blocks away from the site. So? Not like every American studying the muslim religion is part of Al-Qaeda. About as many Christians who strictly follow levidical law. You know what I think would be REALLY cool? If in a circle surrounding ground zero - a place screaming with intolerance - they built a mosque, a catholic church, a christian church, a Hindu temple, Buddhist temple, Wiccan coven, Tao whatever they call it, do Confusionists have places of worship? I'm none of the above religions but it would be a nice symbol. Because I feel if we want to teach religious tolerance and equality... if you're gonna have one then go for 'em all.

Coexisting is a funny concept but perhaps my generation will live to see it.
default_wink.png

Those who are really paying attention are concerned about where the United States is headed. Our great Nation was founded on Christian values. If you are living in this country and truly care I would urge you to read a reliable history about our founding fathers.

I don't believe that only 9 years ago we would have seen quite so much political correctness and polarization of our values. We are one Nation UNDER GOD, and in no way does the God of the United States have a thing to do with the "prophet Muhammad."

These truly are the days when wrong is right and right is wrong. Do you know a person who is blessed with instincts? Even better, discernment? Mine tell me we are quickly heading toward destruction.

To argue the "pitbull analogy" no true Christian murders in the name of God/Jesus Christ. They may say (in their sick minds) it is so but we know by their fruit to whom they serve. Entire Nations have become conquered through violence by Islam. Why is that? Because if you will not convert you are murdered. Please enlighten me on who incites the greatest number of terror attacks worldwide?

I'm a Christian so I'm used to, "oh, those Christians...," but I will not harm (nor do I have any desire to harm) someone just because they don't believe the same things or they make fun of my beliefs! That goes for my believing brothers and sisters.

I'm truly sad for those of you who think a mosque anywhere near ground zero is acceptable, and that is not because you believe differently, but that you are vastly confused. Your moral compass and idea of acceptance is askew.

Yup its like putting the fox in the hen house and we are the hens.

No good is going to become of this Mosque. Also its being built to with stand any bombs. Gosh that has to tell you something!!!! If its going to be that sturdy then it could be thier Headquarters, right on our own turf, right under our own noses. Oh and yes its really not on Ground Zero property, but to darn close for comfort.

For all of you that think its alright.... lets see how you feel years down the line when something happens.Then the grand opening on 9-11 should be a good hint, but some of you folks just can see that!!!

I forsure am concerned were the United Stated is going and right now it doesn't look to promising.

If we are going to state things, such as the Hagia Sophia being built and when, might take into account what was there before it was built. But I guess that doesnt matter.

There is no set opening date, 9/11/11 is a date thrown out there by God knows whom, but we have a pretty good idea what side they lean from, with no truth in fact. The site, yet again, isnt AT ground zero. But I guess it runs along with what and whom we choose to hate, so who cares about facts so long as it SOUNDS good.

Our Country wasnt based on any specific religion, it was founded on Freedom OF religion. Read the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution.

The way things are going, in a few more years we'll all be bowing to the east and praising Mohammad.

I don't think that there should be any religious shrine or house of worship anywhere in the area of Ground Zero--if it's close enough to be associated with Ground Zero then IMO it's too close & doesn't belong there.

Let the area be neutral--a park setting that is a memorial to the towers and the lives that were lost there, and nothing more.

Actually my moral compass is pointed in the perfect direction. I swear if I thought to believe in bigotry all of my forefathers would come back and kick my arse. They didnt fight Wars for centuries for me to be a bigot.

Come on guys. It isn't bigotry to have good sense about what is happening to the US. We are being over run with illegal aliens. And yes, illegal does mean criminal because they broke laws to get here. I mean if you don't have to obey the laws for immigration, then why is there a man in prison for stealing a piece of pizza? It was his third strike. He is not getting out. A law is a law and you can not just pick and choose which laws we obey and which ones we do not.

Now as far as this Mosque goes. I am not a bigot about that either. I believe any religion is good as far as it causes no harm to others around it. I feel war over religion is totally wrong and people should not be forced to leave a region because of their religion. How ever, IMO it doesn't matter if it is a Mosque or just a building that some club is going to meet in, if they believe they must cause harm to those that do not or will not believe what they want you to believe, it has no place anywhere near where so many had to die for no reason. Come on, lets have a bit of respect for how the families feel. I think the person that signed the permits for the building should have their head examined.

I urge you all to educate yourself about Islam. This youtube video enlightened me! To fully understand we need to learn the truth. This video is the truth in simple terms.

Three Things about Islam

Latest posts

Back